Giving away a Dragon Age 2: Mark of the Assassin DLC code (XBox)

Razorfish

CAGiversary!
Feedback
49 (100%)
I got a spare code for Dragon Age 2's upcoming DLC "Mark of the Assassin" that I want to give away. The only catch is that you have to own Dragon Age 2 (for the XBox). To enter, go to this page to submit your BioWare Social Network ID# (i.e. the number in your BSN profile page URL), and I'll randomly pick someone from the list of IDs on Monday, Oct 10. The winner gets a promo code to redeem on their BSN account.

http://biowarefans.com/2011/10/dragon-age-2-mark-of-the-assassin-dlc-giveaway-xbox/

The DLC itself will be released on Tuesday, Oct 11.

Thanks for the contest OP. But how do I make sure my games tag is visible to you?
I don't really use the features on the biowaresocialnetwork at all.

DA2 is under my registered games BTW.

[quote name='shadowrage']Thanks for the contest OP. But how do I make sure my games tag is visible to you?
I don't really use the features on the biowaresocialnetwork at all.

DA2 is under my registered games BTW.[/QUOTE]

It should be visible by default, but to be certain, you can check through the BSN menu: Profile > Privacy Options, and under the Profile Privacy option on that page, you have several choices:

Code:
Who can view your profile?
X	All Registered Users
	Only My Friends and Everyone within My Subnetwork
	Only My Friends and Their Friends within My Subnetwork
	Only My Friends
	Only Me

If you set your privacy to anything other than "All Registered Users," I won't be able to see the contents of your profile.

Entered. Thanks OP!

Would be nice to play this at release. When Legacy came out my GT was hijacked and I had to wait over a month before I got it back and could play it. It would be nice to actually get to play this at release! Plus Felicia Day is sexy :D

Just got a second code for the XBox, so double your chances to win :D But there's such little notice that I'll do separate drawings for the two codes. I'll pick the winner of the first code tonight and the second code tomorrow (release day). The winner of the first code will not be eligible to win the second.

bread's done
Back