Giving away a Mercenary Pack DLC for Fallout: New Vegas (PS3)

I want it because my father is a mercenary. He lives in a foreign (unnamed) country and he kills people for a living. I haven't seen him in many long years. I miss him so much, and I think by dressing as a mercenary in Fallout New Vegas I will be just a little bit closer to him.

That's kind of... odd. Anyway, I'd like it because even with me buying all of this stuff for the holidays for other people, I'm getting nothing in return, and getting ANYTHING, even something as small as this, will help.

Because Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas are the only games I've loved enough to platinum so far, haha. I've spent about 90 hours in Fallout 3, and a little over 100 hours in Fallout: New Vegas, and this is all in what came on the disc. Never played any of the DLC (because I can't afford it, haha, I had to wait until both of these games were $20 before I was able to pick them up, and it killed me to wait that long), but would love to try one if you'd be so kind! :D

If not, thanks anyway. Very generous of you. Happy holidays! ^___^

Well I love me some New Vegas. I've wanted the mercenary pack for some time and haven't been able to due to monetary reasons which depresses me for several reasons

I would like it because, You're my pookie bear, you're my bear, You're my pookie bear... My pookie bear, you're my pookie bear. My pookie bear, uh huh, my pookie bear.

Simple enough, I want it because I'm a fan of the Fallout series. And while I own the Collector's Edition for 360, I also own a copy for PS3 that sadly lacks the DLC that I have for the 360 version. So I would like the DLC to provide a useful boost as well as to touch up 'The Set'.

I heard great things about Fallout Vegas. Would be nice to have the dlc to play with and have the total experience now that I bought the game recently

I missed out on all the pre-order packs, the Mercenary Pack would be Awesome, I recently picked up Fallout: New Vegas and just started to get into it, It's a great game, amazed to see what is coming next

so To have a little more 'Moxie' (which the Mercenary Pack could give me) would probably keep me alive a bit better.. and longer ..

I would love to win it, because I'm not even going to use it myself, I'm gonna give it to my Nephew, he's a big fan of Bethesda and Fallout and I know he would love to get this DLC for the game. Cheers and happy holidays!

Alright, I have decided a winner. However, I am away from the code at the moment. I will PM the winner on Wednesday. Thanks for participating! No further entries will be accepted.

bread's done
Back