Giving away an UltraViolet movie code for Sinister

maxpower0965

CAGiversary!
Feedback
136 (99%)
Instead of dropping the code in the Random drop thread for it to get lurked I'll just randomly pick a winner. The movie code can be claimed on iTunes and its an Ultraviolet code too.

For a chance to win just post whats your favorite Horror movie.

And to the winner enjoy your free movie.

The Conjuring, definitely one of the better horror films recently release. Funny because I live in Rhode Island. Can't wait to go see, 'You're Next'. Heard that one was good. Anywho, thanks for the opportunity! 

This is a tough one. Though I really enjoyed the remake of The Hills Have Eyes. I'm surprised with all the stuff they got away with in that movie. Pretty violent.

The first Paranormal Activity, mainly because the "found footage" genre wasn't completely done to death at the time. It actually was a solid scary movie that didn't have a big budget, always fun to watch in theaters with a crowd (the same can't be said for the sequels though lol).

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow that's a tough one. But I'd say The Grudge (2004) is definitely one of my favorites. Kayako twitching about with her sexy croaking. Dayum!

Anywho, thanks for the chance!

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it's a tie between The Ring and Cabin in the Woods. I watched the Ring when I was still in elementary school and it scared the crap out of me. CitW was just pure awesome.

Thanks for the giveaway. 

Nice to see everyone mention some great movies. lol Mine has to be Halloween, the original, as I currently hold a grudge against Rob Zombie for ruining the series.

No more entries accepted

This is everyone that entered the giveaway. Everyone has a number by their name. I will randomly select a number from 1-40, and what ever number is selected that person will be the winner of the giveaway.

1. Ransack
2. willynatedgreat
3. dyeknom
4. sm04as
5. pandiosity
6. goodbyetonight
7. dishinshoryuken
8. kdiddy1989
9. chemosh013
10. dominator
11. methoes
12. ilradd