Giving away copy of Rage for PS3

Sweet subscribed as jlazenby1

Really hoping to win this, game looks amazing, and if I dont win Ill still be using your videos for help when Im stuck :D lol Thanks alot OP

Just beat the game and did the drawling. Someone by the name of "hestar" on youtube won. I recorded myself doing the drawling(using random.org so you all know it is a legit give away). That video will be posted after the rest of the walkthrough is uploaded. I am going to try and contact him and get his shipping info. If he he does not respond by the end of the week I will pick someone else to give this too.

Thanks everyone for subscribing. I plan on doing more give aways in the future. I am also going to be doing a Batman: Arkham City playthrough (with commentary, new mic is on its way here) so check it out if you like.

[quote name='BrassMonkey1010']Just beat the game and did the drawling. Someone by the name of "hestar" on youtube won. I recorded myself doing the drawling(using random.org so you all know it is a legit give away). That video will be posted after the rest of the walkthrough is uploaded. I am going to try and contact him and get his shipping info. If he he does not respond by the end of the week I will pick someone else to give this too.

Thanks everyone for subscribing. I plan on doing more give aways in the future. I am also going to be doing a Batman: Arkham City playthrough (with commentary, new mic is on its way here) so check it out if you like.[/QUOTE]

Alright, sounds good. Thanks for keeping us informed.

[quote name='BrassMonkey1010']Just beat the game and did the drawling. Someone by the name of "hestar" on youtube won. I recorded myself doing the drawling(using random.org so you all know it is a legit give away). That video will be posted after the rest of the walkthrough is uploaded. I am going to try and contact him and get his shipping info. If he he does not respond by the end of the week I will pick someone else to give this too.

Thanks everyone for subscribing. I plan on doing more give aways in the future. I am also going to be doing a Batman: Arkham City playthrough (with commentary, new mic is on its way here) so check it out if you like.[/QUOTE]

I sent you you a message about 15 mins ago..Thanks for picking me,I'm very excited!!!..Let me know if you need anything more from me :bouncy:

[quote name='Hestar']I sent you you a message about 15 mins ago..Thanks for picking me,I'm very excited!!!..Let me know if you need anything more from me :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

I responded to your pm. Congrats!

bread's done
Back