Giving Away Free Copy of Batman:Arkham City(ps3)

BrassMonkey1010

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Alright, my Rage Giveaway was pretty popular around here and a cheap ass gamer even won it, so I though I would post up my new giveaway.

I am going to be giving away a copy of the PS3 version of Batman:Arkham City. Entering is very simple.

Watch my giveway video posted on my youtube channel - http://www.youtube.com/nukedpixels

Now you have three easy tasks to do to be entered.
1.Subscribe to my channel (if you haven't already)
2.Like the giveaway Video
3.Post a comment under the giveaway video stating who your favorite Batman villain is.

Presto, you are entered. I will be doing a Playthrough of the game with commentary(got new mic) so please check out a couple of those videos if you have a chance, and also let me know how I can improve. I really appreciated the constructive criticism I recived during the Rage walkthrough(and the friendly comments). Like last time, I will be giving the game away after I beat it, so probably in 1-2 weeks.

Good Luck All!:applause:

[quote name='Gram']Entered.
Thanks for the giveaway.[/QUOTE]

No problem. I realized instead of letting these games on my shelf it would be fun to let someone else get to experience them!

I'm still a subscriber, I like the post & commmented :D My You tube username is RadBrad80 thanks for the chance to win, Batman: Arkham Asylum is a great game and I can't wait to eventually play the sequel. :boxing:

I posted the comment in your channel. Is that the right way of doing it? You just mentioned posting under a giveaway video, but I figured it wouldn't make sense to post in the Rage Giveaway video. Anyway, thanks for the contest!

bread's done
Back