Giving away God of War: Ghost of Sparta demo code

I NEED A GHOST OF SPARTA DEMO CODE I NEED A GHOST OF SPARTA DEMO CODE I NEED A GHOST OF SPARTA DEMO CODE
i am going crazy over it
someone plz pm me the code

[quote name='blackhole82']I'm surprised so many people can have code(s) and not want.[/QUOTE]

They don't have a PSP. Useless code if you can't play it. I'm still looking for a code. If anyone gets one can you please PM it. Thanks.

[quote name='enemyofusall']well I came to this party late haha. nice of you guys to be giving away some codes.[/QUOTE]
I gotta say, your sig is the shit.

[quote name='Gekkoton']Here's a code : 5HMJ-5GBT-5FMD

I have another for the first person to send me a PM[/QUOTE]

claimed! thank you kind sir

please please please, i'd greatly appreciate if anyone would please provide me with a code. thx in advance for anyone kind enough to PM me a code. thx again.

OMG you took it so fast. I cant believe it!
Please anyone if you have the codes please PM me, thanks a lot. Please PM me, dnt post it in here
I cant wait to play this game so please...

[quote name='dave.boxer']OMG you took it so fast. I cant believe it!
Please anyone if you have the codes please PM me, thanks a lot. Please PM me, dnt post it in here[/QUOTE]

I really wanted to play it. I've tried messaging a few people before that were giving away codes and I was always too late... but now I've got one! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey dude!!!! I'm Hayley's fan and I love her name, I guess that u r one of her fan too so don't say like that!!!!!Can u give me the code plz!!!!!

I have a Ghost of Sparta code don't need it because i have PlayStation Plus.

First person to answer the question correctly below this post wins!

Question:
What is the name of Kratos's daughter??

Remember first person below me to post not PM!

SPELLING COUNTS!!!!!!!

I'd love it if someone sent me a GoW:Ghost of Sparta demo code. I really want to try it out. It looks awesome according to the videos.

Hey all,

Apparently, Sony hates me because I didn't get a code. This forces me to regain my honor and seek revenge against the corporate giant. Anyone who wishes to aid me on my quest for vengeance can help by shooting an access code my way. :)

bread's done
Back