Giving away lots of things, PSX and PS2 games, next giveaway coming soon!

[quote name='tommyhaynes']I'm pretty sure Lassie was a border collie, so unless there was some other famous tv and movie dog that was a Large breed that looked kinda like a border collie I dont think thats the right answer Vintage[/QUOTE]

Not sure if OP would want me to post this(I can remove if he wants me to)

Border Collies are black and white for the most part. Lassie was a Rough collie.

1) Shetland Sheepdog
2) Pug
3) This one could be a variety of different dogs... I would have to guess Dachshund.

Jeez, I hope your Win7 install went ok, but I'm going to bed.

Hope I get another crack at something tomorrow, I've had a load of fun participating in your awesome giveaway.

[quote name='Captain Urahara']Not to burst your bubble, but I already chose those exact answers on page 4.[/QUOTE]

grats? Still my guess...

Okay, windows 7 is officially installed!
The answers were Sheltie, Pug, and Chihuahua, so Captain wins.
Also, most of this stuff will be shipped out next payday, which is this Friday.

So we can win more than one lot? I figure it'll be cheaper for shipping... If that's the case, I may try again, but one prize is more than enough.

Yes, you can win more than once, also still need people to throw me some ideas as to give more stuff away, obviously I want the big money items to be more fun/harder to win.

I saw on Kotaku last week, there was a flash game somebody made where he just had obscure screenshots of different games and you had to type in the answer, I was planning on checking it out after I got home from work today, maybe if you have an random game you are fond of you could post a shot of it as a contest.

[quote name='darkrundus']Garrus[/QUOTE]

I already chose that, and it was wrong.

Can people not check? Or do people just like taking my answers? This is the second time now . . .

[quote name='Captain Urahara']I already chose that, and it was wrong.

Can people not check? Or do people just like taking my answers? This is the second time now . . .[/QUOTE]

Well you are already noted for handouts =P

Also, you've been right a lot, maybe their hoping Beatofficer gets tired of giving you things? haha

[quote name='tommyhaynes']Well you are already noted for handouts =P

Also, you've been right a lot, maybe their hoping Beatofficer gets tired of giving you things? haha[/QUOTE]

Doesn't really explain why someone would choose an answer that the contest runner confirmed is wrong =/ It just blows my mind 0_o

A more realistic answer would be that the answer is on the front page, and someone trying to win an "answer it right first" contest probably wouldn't go skimming through a whole thread because they wouldn't want to waste the time.

True, but it is much smarter to check and make sure your answer hasn't been said already unless you are 100% positive about your answer. And considering this one is essentially a guessing game, it is much better to check.

For those posting, these are Confirmed WRONG answers:
Wrex
Kaiden
Tali
Grunt
Garrus
Arterius
Shepard

bread's done
Back