Giving away Max Payne 3 pre order codes (Xbox 360)

BFBB Delicious

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
All the codes have been given away, done now guys.
Well, he goes.

I hated Max Payne 3. Absolutely regretted buying it. Luckily, I didn't use my pre order codes, so someone who does, in fact, enjoy the game may be able to use them.

I would of just dropped them in the Xbox 360 code drop topic, but I would rather someone who is a member of the site actually get them, instead of a lurker. So let's have a little fun.

First person to guess my favorite super hero gets the Cemetary Multiplayer Map.
First person to guess my favorite TV show gets Pill Bottle Multiplayer Boost.
Hint for TV show: MLP
First person to guess the movie I am watching while writing this post gets the Silent Killer pack.
Hint for movie: RDJ

First one doesn't get a hint because I feel like that one should be easier, haha. If people don't guess by the next time I check this thread, I will give out some more hints.

Rules: You can guess once for for each code, but I would like to give each of the codes to different people. Depending on how many people are actually interested in these codes, I may give them to someone who gets more than one correct.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your favorite superhero is obviously Aquaman.
My Little Pony because Aquaman's sidekick was a seahorse.
Robert Downey Jr is a perfect fit for Aquaman, so you're obviously watching Iron Man/Iron Man 2 while waiting for him to star in an Aquaman film.

[quote name='Gram']Spiderman
My Little Pony
Iron Man 2[/QUOTE]

You win the Silent Killer pack! You were the first to guess the movie I was currently watching, beating out Saren Arterius editing his answer in by just one minute, wow.

My favorite TV show is NOT My Little Pony, though I had a giggle reading the thread because I didn't even realize the initials were the same. The hint for current movie was the lead actors initials, and that is the same for the favorite TV show. Here's another hint, though: The first letter of the show tittle, is the same letter as the lead actress' first name's first letter, only upside down. Hope that wasn't too confusing, haha.

Favorite super hero wasn't guessed either, I think it is incredible that no one got this one...

Anyone who guessed wrong may guess again. Good luck!

Are we talking about Marvel/DC Super Heroes?...

How about the Human Torch?

For the TV Show...maybe (The) Walking Dead? There aren't many letters you can use upside down...but I don't know if i turned the letter right..lol

[quote name='x Rabid Penguin']is the show Weeds?[/QUOTE]

You win the Pill Bottle Multiplayer Boost, check your PMs.

Also, Gram, I tried PMing you but it said your inbox was full, PM if you want your code.

[quote name='BFBB Delicious']You win the Cemetery Multiplayer map, check your PMs.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the code that hint was a pure giveaway

Due Date

Kiss Kiss bang bang
iron Man
Iron Man 2
Sherlock Holmes
Sherlomes holmes game of Shadows
Tropic Thunder
The Soloist
Incredible Hulk
Scanner Darkly
gothika