Giving away some old freebie codes to those who missed out

I would be interested in the carrot avatar or the dc universe one... I guess the avatar one, as I am on Home a good bit, and wouldn't mind being a food item other than a sandwich. Thanks!

I'd take the inFAMOUS 2 character skins or mission pack. I won the game from Subway and would love one of these add-ons to enhance the gameplay. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The DC Universe Online would be pretty coolio to get. I won a code in the beginning of the contest and gave it to my brother to try the game out. He ended up buying it and keeps insisting I need to make an account as well. Thanks for the chance and good luck everybody.

If you don't mind, I'd love the Tron: Evolution DLC. I'm just getting into Tron (I'm not old enough to have watched the original) and I'd like to enjoy the complete experience. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would like to win the inFamous 2 Mission Pack! The first game was great, and I'm really lookiing forward to the next one. Having more missions to play would be cool. Thanks for the contest OP.

Jeff

I would like a Carrot Code for 360, so that my avatar can play with it and try to hide it from the bunnies that will want it, probably them rabbids...

I'd really like to get the Infamous 2 Skins pack because I'm a big fan of the game and I'd like to rock some different skins when the game comes out!

I also didn't win the game or any other codes for it, lol :(

I'll take DJ Hero 2 on xbox 360 please :). I want the DLC code because I just recently bought DJ Hero 2 and I want some DLC content for it but I dont have the money for MS points ATM. I have contributed a lot of coded to the xbox code drop. Including 4 sets of PSICOM Final Fantasy XIII Avatar codes which I also sold for a Hefty price on ebay.

How can you use a beta code for a game that's been released? I can't imagine the DCUO code would do anyone any good. Worth a try though for someone interested.

I'd love to win the Infamous mission pack, because the first one was awesome and i'm totally looking forward to digging into the new one when it comes out.

Tiesto for DJ Hero 2 (360 version) just picked up the game and am sad that i missed out on that promo when it was going on, would really love to add some more music to it, my girl would love it. thanx.

I'll would like the PS Heroes Chracter Skins or Static Theme because this is one of my favorite games and I want to have as much content for it as possible.

Hey I had asked for the carrot avatar back on page 1... but didn't notice until now that it was for xbox. Can I swap to DC universe trial? Would really like to check it out before I buy it.

bread's done
Back