GL, CL, and VGL

gamechaser001

CAG Veteran
First, it's nice to find a forum that is kind enough to let us post our referrals without banning us, I have been looking for a forum like this for ages

Ok, when I found this forum, I saw a lot on gaminglagoon, one of the reasons why I came, so you probably already know a lot about that, basically a place to earn up points based on currency to get free things like Wii points cards to an HD-DVD player for the XBOX 360 and everything in between (well, maybe not everything, but a lot anyway, all nice prizes, and of course, all free), so, here's my referral banner

And for those wondering, yes it does work, I got a Wireless Wii sensor bar from them, all free, including S&H

The company, Dietzel & Dietzel Inc., also runs other GPT sites, one being cashlagoon, cashlagoon isn't directly related to games, but you can make it game related, for example, you can earn up your points and get a Visa gift credit card, and go to your favroite game store, and use that Visa card to buy your games and gaming supplies, this is good if you want a game or console accessory that is not on any of the lagoon sites, so here's my referral banner for cashlagoon

There is also a videogamelagoon, I am not signed up to this one yet though, I plan to be soon though, at videogamelagoon, imagine the new games shelf at your favroite gamestore, imagine that online, now imaging a lagoon site connection, that's exactly what it is, as soon as I sign up, I will add my banner

BTW, my banners are clickable, or you can click on the links below
http://www.gaminglagoon.com/?ref=27540
http://www.cashlagoon.com/?ref=10027

UPDATE:I have gotten my videogamelagoon account, you already know how it works and what to do
http://www.videogamelagoon.com/?ref=64137

11 views and no reply or referrals, if you are not going to sign up, at least put down the reason why you aren't, I will look this over in 24ish hours, I expect to see at least something, if not at least tell some websites where I can find some referrals

[quote name='lilboo']Alot of people have been doing this for months--and alot of people already have joined them :([/quote]Well, that answers that one, but where should I get referrals? I referred my friend, he tried it and said it wasn't for him, I got some referral, I have no idea how I got him/her, but I did get a lot of points from this particular person, then it just dropped, and some trickle in, on cashlagoon, I have one that signed up, but did not do a single offer that was approved, i'm just looking for a way to give out my referral code to the masses of people who are not signed up yet, but where?

Long story short, where is the best place to look for participating referrals?

[quote name='gamechaser001']Well, that answers that one, but where should I get referrals? I referred my friend, he tried it and said it wasn't for him, I got some referral, I have no idea how I got him/her, but I did get a lot of points from this particular person, then it just dropped, and some trickle in, on cashlagoon, I have one that signed up, but did not do a single offer that was approved, i'm just looking for a way to give out my referral code to the masses of people who are not signed up yet, but where?

Long story short, where is the best place to look for participating referrals?[/QUOTE]

Well this is a great place for referrals--however, only when something NEW comes out.
This is the only place I've referred people, so I don't know where else.. sorry :(

May I suggest a little less of a tone when asking people to do a favor for you? Your post was rather rude...

[quote name='ddrlenz']May I suggest a little less of a tone when asking people to do a favor for you? Your post was rather rude...[/quote]Sorry for being rude, I didn't mean to be, it's just I did a lot of googling to find such a site (a lot of work), I find this site, and thought I could make a couple of referrals, I came here, made my post, and for a full 24 hours, I didn't get any reply, I mean, if you don't want to sign up, or you are already signed up or something, I understand, but please say so, that way i'm not waiting for something that's never going to happen, I found it kind of rude when around 10 people viewed my thread but didn't even bother to at least say something

The problem is almost every other forum (except for this one), ban users or edit signatures/messages with anything relating to referrals

bread's done
Back