[GLITCH] EBGames online PC - $10 off

Vinco

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
So... EB currently has a "buy 2 PC games for $30 or more and get $10 off" deal online. However, their system isn't perfect for verifying this. I haven't experimented with all the details, but I added Space Empires 5 and NWN 2 preorder to my cart, applied the code (10off2pc) and went to check out. I selected shipping for them, and went to the page where you enter the credit card number, noticing the discount was applied to the first item (Space Empires 5). I then backed up and removed NWN 2. When I checked out, the discount was still applied to Space Empires 5. This is reflected in my confirmation email, where it is $29.99 instead of $39.99.

I'll leave the fine tuning up to the rest of you.

Thanks. It's working for me, too. I tried to see if it would let me do this, with removing the $30 game, and placing in like a $10 one, but then it cancels the coupon. Still, thanks, OP.

I think this coupon will work with just one game as long as the game is over $29.99.

I tried it with Neverwinter Nights Diamond edition but no go since it's only $19.99.

Good deal, too bad I only play PC games occationally.. Warhammer: DC is tempting but I have enough strategy games backlogged..

bread's done
Back