Glory of Heracles (DS) $10.99 + $10 future game credit + $5 MP3 credit at Amazon

I had Glory of Heracles in my Gold Box but when I added to my cart it wasn't there and they replaced the game with something else in my gold box. No biggie but I took it as a sign to buy the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for making this thread, OP. I wouldn't have checked the Amazon thread. :D If you value the 5 dollar MP3 credit, you're being paid to buy take the game off their hands. Awesome.

Did this game massively bomb or something? It's like retailers are begging us to take it off their hands. Any impressions from anyone on the quality of the game?

Well, I pulled the trigger regardless, I'm only out a few bucks if it ends up being crap.

Wow this is an awesome deal. I really wanted to get it when it was this price on Gamestop, but I didn't have any credit, and would have to pay tax and shipping. With this since I just got $20 from Galaxy 2, it costs me 99 cents for the game and $5 MP3 credit. Not a shabby deal at all.

[quote name='animalspinners']Did this game massively bomb or something? It's like retailers are begging us to take it off their hands. Any impressions from anyone on the quality of the game?

Well, I pulled the trigger regardless, I'm only out a few bucks if it ends up being crap.[/QUOTE]

trades right back into Amazon for $5 if it is complete crap.

I pulled the trigger as well.

[quote name='vherub']you could buy 3 games, for 32.97
you'd get $30 in giftcards, $15 in mp3 credit
and you could trade 2 of those games right back to amazon for another $10 in credit
so for $32.97+tax, you get the game, $40 videogame credit and $15 mp3 credit[/QUOTE]

Promotions 1 per customer.

that just sucks 99 cents for the game (after 10 credit) paid 27.99 first day the game came out DOH!!!!

now i have the game and 2 sealed copies of it : )

one off gamestop one off amazon

[quote name='Pookymeister']Promotions 1 per customer.[/QUOTE]

I am sure that the mp3 promotion is ONE per customer on the promotional period. What I am not sure about is if I can get 2 $10 coupons by buying the game on separate orders... The checkout page on the second order does say that I qualify for the promotional code and does not mention being ONLY ONE $10 code for customer as is the case with the $5 mp3 code.

BTW, may I suggest that you buy the UP soundtrack with the $5 code. It's great if you like that sort of music.

Order a qualifying game from Amazon.com and get $10 off a future video game purchase. The promotion code will be applied directly to your Amazon.com account up to two (2) business days after your product ships. To redeem your reward, add a Video Games item sold and shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart and proceed to checkout. The discount will be visible after you have begun the checkout process. Offer valid when shipped and sold by Amazon.com. Amazon reserves the right to change or terminate this promotion at any time. Offer valid for one purchase per customer. Orders with multiple qualifying items will only receive one promotional code. Here's how (restrictions apply)

The promotion is limited to one per customer.

The promotion is limited to one promotional code per order.

The promotion is valid for a limited time only. Amazon reserves the right to cancel it at any time.
If you do not purchase the qualifying item when the promotion is in effect, the promotional code will not apply.
The promotion applies only to games displaying the offer message on their product information pages.
The promotion applies only to items sold and shipped by Amazon.com. The same items sold by other sellers (e.g. Macys, Target, etc.) do not qualify.
If you return the qualifying items purchased to obtain the promotional code, we will subtract the value of promotional code from your return credit.
Does not apply to orders placed with 1-Click. The offer may not be combined with other offers.
Offer good while supplies last.
Void where prohibited.

STill wonder if i order it on 3 different accounts : )

so will i qualify for the $10 credit on this deal if I recently bought SSFIV with the $10 promo? not sure if the "one per" restriction relates to multiple titles

Just one promotion per title.

Thanks again OP. Honestly the $5 mp3 money makes buying the game free now. Not to mention the trade in value. So Amazon just gave me $4. Nice.

Can't believe this is already #6 on the top 100 titles sold on Amazon.. beating out Alan Wake and one behind Modnation Racers.

Hopefully we'll see similar cheap deals attached with credit in the future!

I grabbed the game when it was 14.98 with ten back and 5 of music and I can tell you this game is great
Well written and great music, the combat system is unique and helps keep things fresh while you're playing.

Not even upset it went down another 3 and change

Thanks for making a thread for this. I see a GS thread and could careless. This being amazon makes all the difference in the world. :D Ordered.

[quote name='KingofGames']Wow, if I could get a $5 MP3 credit and $10 coupon per order... O_O Let's just say I would be able to build a Throne of Heracles.[/QUOTE]

if there wasnt a limit i probally would buy 20 to 25 copies and use them as free gifts around the holidays and for gifts we give out to our pogo leauges

[quote name='sandman8288']It appears the TIV has dropped to $1...[/QUOTE]

Um, that's actually a HUGE increase from what it was before. I looked at the TiV when GS first started selling this game for $14.98 several weeks back. It was 25 cents at Amazon then ;). (But I see it apparently was $5 in between - odd that it was so low before Amazon had it cheap).

And of course I bought it then at GS (and before they offered the $10 coupon), then just bought another one when it was $12.99 at Amazon (but with a $10 credit this time at least). When will I learn? :lol:. I figured it would just have to go OOS at some point, but apparently they made epic quantites of this game :roll:.

Does anyone know if the $10 off videogame code works on strategy guides? I'm thinking it would be amazing to use this code on the Red Dead Redemption Strategy guide. It would be $11.99 - $10.00 = $1.99 Total. I would greatly greatly greatly appreciate it if someone with a code could try this out for me to see if it works.

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']Does anyone know if the $10 off videogame code works on strategy guides? I'm thinking it would be amazing to use this code on the Red Dead Redemption Strategy guide. It would be $11.99 - $10.00 = $1.99 Total. I would greatly greatly greatly appreciate it if someone with a code could try this out for me to see if it works.[/QUOTE]

Does not work for guides.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The OP clearly explained the reason for starting a new thread.[/QUOTE]
Oops, I thought he was linking the Gamestop deal. Apologies to the OP.

I bit. Figure being paid $15 for taking an $11 game off their hands is an automatic win regardless of the quality of it.

Is this still active? I don't see any mention of $10 credit, or the mp3 credit on the page.

edit: Nevermind, somehow I looked over the special offers button... now time to remember if there were any other games I was wanting to grab cheap to get the free shipping.

Too tempting. I passed on it this morning, but since it's still in stock I can't resist any longer. My only problem will be finding a game to use the $10 credit on. Every single deal that Amazon creates gets trumped by Warehouse Deals.

Does anyone know if I can purchase this and another game with a $10 promo and still get both the $10 promos? The wording on Amazon confuses me.

I don't have a DS myself, but I've really been wanting some MP3 credit for awhile now, and the $10 game credit will definitely come in handy eventually. This game sounds like it might be fun, too, so I might borrow my sister's DS sometime and play it. I bought a season of a TV show that I've been wanting for awhile to get the free shipping, and I noticed I got an additional $4 for Amazon video on demand. So many promos. Thanks for pointing this out in a separate thread.

[quote name='mis0']Does anyone know if I can purchase this and another game with a $10 promo and still get both the $10 promos? The wording on Amazon confuses me.[/QUOTE]

You can get multiple promos but only 1 per title.

You know, there was a point I was contemplating buying this game at full price. Now if I wait another two weeks, I can probably find them being used to pave over potholes here in NYC.

Added Deadly Premoniton to get the super saver shipping, used $30 in promotional credit I had from Galaxy 2 and SSFIV....

96 cents.

bread's done
Back