Glutton Friday @ BB.com

[quote name='SiMMENS']never heard of Glutton Friday...is that where everything gets more expensive b/c all the men are shopping?[/QUOTE]

would not doubt it lol we like shiny things

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Anything noteworthy?[/QUOTE]

Actually, no. It's all accessories. This is an exaggerated topic.

OP must be a Best Buy rep. :applause:

[quote name='KirbyLovesTacos']My bank account and I just got out of counseling...but looks like she's in for another beating.[/QUOTE]

is this sale on the 15 items showing or is BB suppose to reveal the products in 11 minutes?

[quote name='showtimefolks']is this sale on the 15 items showing or is BB suppose to reveal the products in 11 minutes?[/QUOTE]

Lets hope in 8 minutes.

[quote name='xxsirvtecxx']these deals are lame, and this thread is lame. Deal of the Day would be better than this sale[/QUOTE]

You're not a glutton then. This IS both the Midnight Sale and Deal of Day Sale; they're combined, for us gluttons.

And "lame" is so 1990's; the word doesn't mean anything yet has so many different meanings. "That's lame." "This is lame." I would just say it's "Stupid"; or that's how I've always taken the word "lame". It's a miserable word, really.

glutton 1 (ˈɡlʌt ə n) n 1. a person devoted to eating and drinking to excess; greedy person 2. ironic often a person who has or appears to have a voracious appetite for something: a glutton for
punishment

[quote name='fishwaterjohn']glutton 1 (ˈɡlʌt ə n) n 1. a person devoted to eating and drinking to excess; greedy person 2. ironic often a person who has or appears to have a voracious appetite for something: a glutton for punishment [/QUOTE]

fresh water or salt?

gluttony-wallpaper-dantes-inferno-1280x960.jpg

[quote name='xxsirvtecxx']these deals are lame, and this thread is lame. Deal of the Day would be better than this sale[/QUOTE]
your avatar is lame :booty:

[quote name='hypertails02']
gluttony-wallpaper-dantes-inferno-1280x960.jpg
[/QUOTE]

yep. this pretty much sums it up. millions of gamers across america are tuned into bb.com about now with this picture in their head. thanks for the pic; you hit the nail on the head...now BUY!

ESPECIALLY THAT THING WITH THREE GLUTTONS COMING OFF THE TOP OF IT'S HEAD; A GUY JUMPING OUT OF THE GLUTTONS MOUTH AND (BACK, BOTTOM RIGHT) THAT THING THAT LOOKS LIKE A BIG OLE' UNCIRCUMCISED DICK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back