Glyde: $5 Off new accounts NO MINIMUM! New & Used Games, DVDs, iPods, Tablets

How does this work? I got charged full price. I did see a pop up "upon sale the offer brand ambassador will apply..."

I don't have any credit or anything.

Hey, thanks for the bump, didn't see this all those months it was up.

Question about the free $5, I clicked your link and created a new account, but the $5 isn't showing up on the checkout screen (up to the point where I put in my credit card information). Any specific item eligible, or will any item do?

Thanks in advance!

[quote name='Billytwoshoes']Hey, thanks for the bump, didn't see this all those months it was up.

Question about the free $5, I clicked your link and created a new account, but the $5 isn't showing up on the checkout screen (up to the point where I put in my credit card information). Any specific item eligible, or will any item do?

Thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Sorry for the late reply.

I too had an issue getting this to show up. I emailed Glyde and asked them what the deal was and this is what they told me:

"In regards to getting paid, the person you have referred must click your unique link to get to Glyde, sign up, and purchase or list an item for sale within the same session.

I checked your account and I do not see an issue with your referral link. Please make sure that users are following the referral directions. "

My best guess is that they changed the process so that you have to click the link, sign up for a new account, and then attempt to buy the item in question. I cant test this as I cant log in and click my own referral link for a credit (before I was testing it while logged out), so let me know if this helps at all.

bread's done
Back