Glyde.com 10% off coupon

AsherFischell

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
If you put "summertime2011" into the coupon space on glyde, you'll get ten percent off. Not a big deal, but there's a copy of Catherine for the ps3 up right now that can be purchased for $45 with the coupon if someone here wants to snag it.

I hate how their coupon system is one use only.

I placed an order, then noticed my shipping address had an error. So I immediately canceled the order so I could fix my address. I tried to re-place the order, but got "Invalid Coupon Code"

Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the coupon code OP.

[quote name='henryVIII']I hate how their coupon system is one use only.

I placed an order, then noticed my shipping address had an error. So I immediately canceled the order so I could fix my address. I tried to re-place the order, but got "Invalid Coupon Code"

Anyway, thanks for the heads up on the coupon code OP.[/QUOTE]

email them...they should hook you up

I see Glyde as the cheapest option for games quite often via Google's Shopping feature but generally find there's some kind of error when I travel to the Glyde link. Anyone else have this problem?

[quote name='Drabelincoln']email them...they should hook you up[/QUOTE]

I did, and they set things straight.

I've had to email Glyde customer service a half dozen times or so, and they've always been great.

Thanks OP, finally a G coupon that works! I bought the Masters 12 for 27 shipped for 360. I figure if I buy the other courses it will still be under $50 ..

bread's done
Back