glyde.com - Tales of Vesperia xbox 360 used 18.xx

nevermore2782

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Please forgive if this is already known, but I decided to try out glyde.com and ordered a used Tales of Vesperia for only 18.00, and just went back to see if there were more and there is another on sale for 18.25. Just throwing it out there, I have been after this game for sooooooooooo long, but don't want to pay Gamestop's 30.00 for a used copy. Site says Good Condition. Thought it was worth the risk. Also try coupon code glyde2 and save 2.00 on purchase.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Wow, that's pretty decent price for an awesome game. If you like Action RPGs, jump on this.[/QUOTE]
I don't get it. People always say 20-30 for Tales of Vesperia is a great price, but when TRU had a B2G1 free deal I found Tales for $20 and new. Guess I never even notice when I'm lucky.
[quote name='Hostile']I can't stop hoping for ToV to come out on the PS3 in N.A.[/QUOTE]
Why not just buy it on 360?

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']I don't get it. People always say 20-30 for Tales of Vesperia is a great price, but when TRU had a B2G1 free deal I found Tales for $20 and new. Guess I never even notice when I'm lucky.

Why not just buy it on 360?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, for some reason ToV has held a steady MSRP. It may have been low-print, as many Namco RPGs seem to be.

And it's not a matter of simply buying it for 360. The Japanese PS3 version has two new fully playable characters, oodles more side quests, a changed storyline and enhanced graphics/framerate. Namco Bandai America is being REALLY cruel to Tales fans waiting to announce anything for the U.S. this long. T_T

$18ish is a pretty good deal, especially considering that the amazon trade-in value is still relatively high ($12.00 as of this post). I got the game for $28 and traded it in with amazon when it was $17. 120 hours (over three playthroughs) of a great JRPG for $11 -- not bad.

I definitely think Bamco will not bring the PS3 version over; it released in September 2009, after all. If they had any intent to localize the PS3 version, they'd have said so by now.

It's a great game, certainly worthy of any $30 you might spend on it. I bought a sealed Special Edition a while back (forked over $115 for it o_O ), and then 3 sealed regular ones when Amazon had them on sale for $14.96 with free shipping, and then I bought a used one from a closing Hollywood Video for $17.50 and another used one (CIB) from GameCrazy across town for $22.50. Still needing a CIB of the Special Edition, though...

Btw...your GameStop must be cheaper than mine, nevermore: my local Game$top's have them for $44.99 o_O . 'Tis a shame, really...

[quote name='Hostile']I can't stop hoping for ToV to come out on the PS3 in N.A.[/QUOTE]
has it been announced?
the japanese import of ToV is going for 75 or 80 in ebay

i grabbed one for 45 a few days ago. I am jjust waitin for my game to arrive

I heard great things about ToV. The ps3 version has a pirate loli and it fills the gap of the story. Now, if only i knew japanese. :cry:
i guess online guides will actually help me throughout the game. :D
i also grabbed eternal sonata for the ps3 for quite cheap in amazon. i loved that art style and direction of that game. This time i will get to play it and actually finish it in an hdtv.

These two games are the only jrpgs that have ever managed to obtain my attention and the need to actually play them.

[quote name='mb7241']Btw...your GameStop must be cheaper than mine, nevermore: my local Game$top's have them for $44.99 o_O . 'Tis a shame, really...[/QUOTE]

That's odd considering that Amazon sells the game for $30 new.

The game received a reprint. How large no one knew, but it was confirmed that the newer copies have the eco-friendly cases.

[quote name='Sway42']has it been announced?[/QUOTE]
Bandai-Namco keeps saying the PS3 versions is not gonna come to the US.

bread's done
Back