GMG selling Nintendo games - UK only?

They have been selling digital Nintendo games for months. It's UK only and since the 3DS/Wii U are region locked, we can't use it. Not to mention that we can already get 20% off at Best Buy w/ GCU and Amazon w/ Prime. It honestly doesn't matter. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Well there is the fact that GCU and Prime are discounts you have to pay for and the GMG voucher is free.  I'm sure most people on here are on one of those plans; but for those of us that aren't, it's a pretty good deal.

Not to mention GMG would get a digital version, and using GCU or Prime would have to be a physical version. So, for those that want a digital discount, it's a good deal.  Shame that it's only UK though.  I'd be more willing to go digital (especially on 3DS) if I could get the games discounted.

Not to mention GMG would get a digital version, and using GCU or Prime would have to be a physical version. So, for those that want a digital discount, it's a good deal. Shame that it's only UK though. I'd be more willing to go digital (especially on 3DS) if I could get the games discounted.
Yes, I agree.

bread's done
Back