GNARLY! ITS DA UBER TUBULAR OTT!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
They actually premiered a brand new Pokemon Movie on TV. Its called Destiny Deoxy and I guess its getting DVD release later on.

huh. weird.

Anyways, apparently Overstock is on the fritz at the momnet:

onofreakout3wd.gif

Thats one of the best error messages ive seen

[quote name='Wshakspear']huh. weird.

onofreakout3wd.gif

Thats one of the best error messages ive seen[/quote]

Its been 5 minutes. Is it working yet?

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='Wshakspear']huh. weird.

onofreakout3wd.gif

Thats one of the best error messages ive seen[/quote]

Its been 5 minutes. Is it working yet?[/quote]

They're probably busy screwing up another order for me...

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I swear, Bible Man is really Mark Hammil in disguise.[/quote]

No, its buddy from Charles in Charge

[quote name='Wshakspear'][quote name='Admiral Ackbar']I swear, Bible Man is really Mark Hammil in disguise.[/quote]

No, its buddy from Charles in Charge[/quote]

Yeah, I know. I just saw him out of costume. But I think they sneak MArk Hammil in the costume. Maybe he need the cash.

Right now it's Bible Man vs. the Fibbler.

[quote name='zewone']So....does anyone know how to change profiles in Firefox? :?[/quote]

Actually I had this problem recently as well.

- Close Firefox completely (select File > Exit from the main menu of Firefox).
- Select Start > Run... from the Windows Start menu.
- Enter firefox.exe -profilemanager and press OK.

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']I heard that my area was supposed to get more snow then the blizzard of '78. :shock:

Just under 30 inches.[/quote]

yea, i love how it's gone from "3 to 6 inches" to "snow armageddon" in a span of 24 hours.

Wow, today rocked. Went shopping rightbefore the shit hit the fan (and subsequently turned to a fine white dust). Scored:

Nights - complete mint
Bug! - complete mint
Saturn Analog controller - great condition, dirty as hell
A little penguin jingly thing
Samurai Jack Season 1
Dr. Strangelove 40th Anniversary Edition
Samurai X Trust and Betrayal Directors Cut
Sonic the Hedgehog: The Movie
Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water Collection 1
FLCL Manga Vol 2
Ranma 1/2 Manga Vol 2
Mercenaries guide.

Awesome. time to unlock Indy.

In the iTunes music store it filters out curse word in song titles and I was reading a bio of the Rolling Stones on iTunes and the name 'Dick' was written out D**k, because of the filter

[quote name='Wshakspear']Cool. I ended up ording NiGHTS of of E-Bay for 19.99 shipped w.controller.

cant wait![/quote]

I got the controller for 7.95, adn the game for 8.95, but I'm still happy. Plus as soon as they get a Nomad in, I'm first on the list for it.

Man, people are stuppid for driving. I had to go to the Auto syhop this morning and I thought I would be done before the snow started. Halfway trhough the work they did it started snowing. By the time I left at 11 the roads were already tricky and saw two accidents. I was going to run some errands, get money, get lunch. But I'm not stupid so I went straight home since.

Anyway, I'm watching the news, and in some areas the roads are packed. While the snow isn't that bad yet, I watch these people and wonder, "Are you people stupid."

There's one guy whos literally stuck in front of the news station. They have no clue how to srive. One idiot spent five minutes spinning his tires and barely moving thirty yards. And I'm watching and thinking, "Use yoour momentum, rock the cad. Don't just jam on the accelerator." But he's just not thinking.

the few vehicles in our parking lot are SUV's...There are a few cars...but those people are insane and driving shitty cars.

[quote name='Wshakspear']the few vehicles in our parking lot are SUV's...There are a few cars...but those people are insane and driving shitty cars.[/quote]

Driving anywhere today isn't working. Shame, since I really need to go to DOC and pick up my new glasses...

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='twiztidjester'][quote name='Zenithian Legend']I wish I were a cactus...[/quote]
Cacti are sexy.[/quote]

Yeah....sure.[/quote]

Wow.. think about it. A litttle chicka-chicka-wa-wow with a cactus...

That sure would hurt in a special place...

I like that idea... although I doubt he'll get that pissed... he really seems apathetic towards everything since he's washed away most of his brain cells with drugs.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']I like that idea... although I doubt he'll get that pissed... he really seems apathetic towards everything since he's washed away most of his brain cells with drugs.[/quote]

You mean he had some before?

I went to EB traded in some crap and got Mercs for a little cheaper. Also, my free copy of Timesplitters 2 came today from toocool17. Gotta send him a PM to thank him for it.

After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a fucking cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.

[quote name='karsh']After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a shaq-fuing cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.[/quote]

Nice. They tend to go to backstories a little too much, with episodes just for that purpose. At least the action between them is awesome.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a shaq-fuing cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.[/quote]

Nice. They tend to go to backstories a little too much, with episodes just for that purpose. At least the action between them is awesome.[/quote]

Yeah...There's sometimes where I sit there and go "Come on!!! Less talking, more fighting!" I mean, the one fight right now involving Orochimaru...I think for about twenty episodes now it's just been the two people holding each other with a sword going through one of them. I really wanna see where that one goes, but I feel like it's never going to end.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a shaq-fuing cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.[/quote]

Nice. They tend to go to backstories a little too much, with episodes just for that purpose. At least the action between them is awesome.[/quote]

Yeah...There's sometimes where I sit there and go "Come on!!! Less talking, more fighting!" I mean, the one fight right now involving Orochimaru...I think for about twenty episodes now it's just been the two people holding each other with a sword going through one of them. I really wanna see where that one goes, but I feel like it's never going to end.[/quote]

Yeah, those parts suck when there's action, but they throw story inbetween the big parts of it.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a shaq-fuing cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.[/quote]

Yeah...There's sometimes where I sit there and go "Come on!!! Less talking, more fighting!" I mean, the one fight right now involving Orochimaru...I think for about twenty episodes now it's just been the two people holding each other with a sword going through one of them. I really wanna see where that one goes, but I feel like it's never going to end.[/quote]

Yeah, those parts suck when there's action, but they throw story inbetween the big parts of it.[/quote]

Yeah...I think they took one episode and decided to stretch it over at least ten episodes. Though Enma is the freaking monkey.

[quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a shaq-fuing cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.[/quote]

Yeah, those parts suck when there's action, but they throw story inbetween the big parts of it.[/quote]

Yeah...I think they took one episode and decided to stretch it over at least ten episodes. Though Enma is the freaking monkey.[/quote]

Yeah, I think it's called the DBZ effect.

[quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a shaq-fuing cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.[/quote]

Yeah...I think they took one episode and decided to stretch it over at least ten episodes. Though Enma is the freaking monkey.[/quote]

Yeah, I think it's called the DBZ effect.[/quote]

Ugh, don't remind me. They'd spend 3 to 4 episodes just talking while holding a Kamehameha or something. :?

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a shaq-fuing cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.[/quote]

Ugh, don't remind me. They'd spend 3 to 4 episodes just talking while holding a Kamehameha or something. :?[/quote]

That was why I could never get into DBZ...They'd spend a whole episode going "KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...." TO BE CONTINUED!!!

I was like "Are you constipated or something Goku?"

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh'][quote name='CrashSpyro123'][quote name='karsh']After watching the episodes about Gaara's backstory leading up to his fight, I have to say, it put a whole new spin on Gaara for me. I always just thought he was a shaq-fuing cool as hell psycho. After seeing what he went through as a child, I feel really bad for Gaara. He went through pure hell to get to the psycho he is now.[/quote]

Ugh, don't remind me. They'd spend 3 to 4 episodes just talking while holding a Kamehameha or something. :?[/quote]

Haha, yeah, that and the spoiler-filled previews for the next episode hurt it a little, but it's still good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back