:pc:Ideazon Merc Stealth Gaming Keyboard $64.90
:pc:Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion Game Of The Year Edition $39.90
:pc:Galactic Assault: Prisoner of Power $29.90*
:pc:Tortuga: Two Treasures DVD-Rom $21.60*
:pc:Age of Empires III: The Warchiefs $9.90
:pc:Tabula Rasa $39.90
:pc:Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions $29.90*

*Import edition

EDIT: Fixed the price of COH:OF, ES4:O GOTY, GA:pOP, T:TT, AOE III:TW, and Tabula Rasa. These must have been taken off the 48 hour madness sometime last night but I kept the item in the list incase someone finds the higher price still a good deal.
-nh129

[quote name='Serik']ps: Doom III still isn't worth $10.[/quote]
You're right... it's worth $20! *egads!* :)

Quake Wars is def. worth the $17 off. I bought mine at $50 and it's a good time.

I'll never understand the hate for Doom 3. It's a fun shooter that has nice design, a few cool scares, and is quite long. Hell, id even threw in a bona fide story this time, complete with little video and audio clips (via data pick-ups) to help tell the story. No, it isn't as unique as Bioshock, but it's an excellent shooter nonetheless.

-HM

The first 30 minutes are fantasic...but monster triggers become so predictable that the fright factor drops to zero.

Doom III has just enough story to warrant turning on God Mode to reach the end more quickly, but not enough of it to make me want to slog through the game. Frankly it was boring as hell (no pun intended).

I just installed Age of Empires 3 The Warchiefs that I bought from Circuit City months ago for $12 and I thought I was getting a really good deal. If only I had waited.
Hopefully they will have the 2 Warhammer expansion packs on sale soon, I've been wanting to pick them up.

Gogamer should definitely get independent game retailer of the year this year, they consistently have great sales. Recent games for great prices and slightly older games for only a few bucks. Hopefully the fact they are mostly pc deals won't make them overlooked.

Doom 3 was too repetitive and too long for me. I know everyone wants long games, but not when they are the same thing over and over again.

[quote name='msdmoney']Gogamer should definitely get independent game retailer of the year this year, they consistently have great sales. Recent games for great prices and slightly older games for only a few bucks. Hopefully the fact they are mostly pc deals won't make them overlooked.[/quote]

But even then, it is rare for them to beat CC on a loss leader price on a brand new game like Quake Wars (although it is a little apples to oranges comparison because this is an import). I hope they are able to continue to do this. I wish it was for a game I hadn't marked off my list because of the ton of backlog at the moment.

bread's done
Back