GO HASTINGS $1 for Standard Shipping on your entire order of $20 or more!

To help you reach $20 or as a completely separate side-deal: All of their calendars are on sale for $2.99 shipped free. They have quite a few nice page-a-day boxes.

Also: Left 4 Dead (1) used $6.63

I was going to post this deal up early this morning, until I realised that Gohastings jacked the price up on a lot of their popular games. Dead rising 2 for ps3 was $26.95, now its $31.xx. same idea with New Vegas and others.

Good deal for the older cheap games I guess.

Fyi: I just ordered a game which was way under $20 and still the code worked for only $1 shipping, so looks like the order no need to be atleast $20

GoHastings has the highest shipping charges for combined orders. Every time they have a sale I add a bunch of things to my cart and then choke when I see the combined shipping cost. If this shipping code was stackable with another discount offer it would be a surefire win!

[quote name='ivos']Fyi: I just ordered a game which was way under $20 and still the code worked for only $1 shipping, so looks like the order no need to be atleast $20[/QUOTE]
I can confirm this works. I ordered a 4.96 game and 1.00 shipping

Hastiings rocks, I've had nothing but good experiences with them. For the most part their prices on used movies, and games can't be beat (particularly with a 25 or 30% off code). even with shipping they're usually great deals.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Hastiings rocks, I've had nothing but good experiences with them. For the most part their prices on used movies, and games can't be beat (particularly with a 25 or 30% off code). even with shipping they're usually great deals.[/QUOTE]

true and even when the screw stuff up they usually have great CS

Thanks for posting this!

I've never ordered from Go Hastings before, although I have browsed their site a few times. They seem to have reasonable prices for used items, but everytime I've wanted to buy something from them, their shipping charges kill the deal--sometimes the shipping costs more than the actual items I'm ordering!

And it looks like the code will work for orders less than $20--I was able to apply it to an order for $13 worth of stuff.

i tried it with just one and it didn't work but if you add another item to make it over $20 then remove it it worked fine after that. So if you are having trouble try this.

[quote name='realskillz']they need a buy 2 get 1 free sale they haven't had one in a while and thats the only time I buy from them.[/QUOTE]

they just had one this weekend-but it was only a mix n match for books-music and dvds-

not video games

Finally got some old used games without getting screwed by shipping. Went from $9 shipping to $1, very nice. Went with Midnight Club LA, Timeshift, Untold Legends, Enchanted Arms for $23. Let the mediocrity commence! :bouncy:

Just bougth 19 cds for $70, more than I wanted to spend, but I had to put some back to spend less. Most of the cds were around $1.75 with a few around $6.

Friend told me bout this
Pokemon: Explorers Darkness- $8.23
Lock's Quest- $4.96
Star Wars: TFU- $$8.71
Total:$24.80

very happy man

[quote name='Jayare']true and even when the screw stuff up they usually have great CS[/QUOTE]
I had so many order issues and every time i contacted there support they lied and failed me over and over. I lost over $150 bones on halo reach legendary. They shipped halo odst and returned it and never refunded. They kept saying they will refund me but after 1 1/2 months i tried to file a claim at bank but the 30 day period to file a claim voided it. 40% of the time around i had a issue with 40+ games bought from them. The reach legendary was the last straw i will never make up the loss from there sales and messups now. It is nice to see others finally speaking up saying how bad they are. They are cheap for a reason! There CS lied to me over and over which really made me not trust them.

bread's done
Back