Go Steelers!!

evilpenguin9000

CAGiversary!
So did anyone besides me see the Steelers come from behind to beat the Cowboys? Oh man i love it. Roethlisberger is exceeding expectations and looks like a veteran. Life is good.

I'm worried about that Pats game. Belichek has singlehandedly ruined a promising Steelers season in the past by showing the league how to beat them.

[quote name='el bobo']I like the Patriots, I hope they kill the steelers... I'm from Pittsburgh BTW.[/quote]

So there are yankee fans everywhere, it doesn't make you any different from them. Go bandwagon junkies

was that a joke then! No home town love? Im from the burg orginially lived in Ga last 13 years. I still love the good ole steelers! I bleed black and gold!

I wished I could have seen the game... but I never catch too many of my Steelers games doen here... their win makes up for UVA's crap game last night against FSU :roll:

i picked pitts to win that game but thats the only reason i wanted them 2 win

COME ONNNNNNNNNNN

we know theres only one PA team

E_A_G_L_E_S

EAGLESSSSSS

superbowl champs Jan 2005

why do other fottball fans even still watch eagles will kick the shit out of all your pussy teams

[quote name='cag1000']i picked pitts to win that game but thats the only reason i wanted them 2 win

COME ONNNNNNNNNNN

we know theres only one PA team

E_A_G_L_E_S

EAGLESSSSSS

superbowl champs Jan 2005

why do other fottball fans even still watch eagles will kick the shit out of all your pussy teams[/quote]

you know they are the bills of this decade right? And on top of that, they are not even as good as the bills, as the bills at least made it to the Super Bowl

No matter their regular season record, they will lose when they get to the NFC championship

[quote name='CaseyRyback']
No matter their regular season record, they will lose when they get to the NFC championship[/quote]

I could not agree more. The eagles always get spanked in the big games.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Man, he looked like the best of Brett Farve today.[/quote]

More like Montana, Roth is a stud, I wish he was on MY fantasy football team

Big Ben is goin to get the hurt layed on him just like eli from the Eagles

14221236.jpg

You guys better get Randal El ready to QB

Damn, the Steelers have a tough three weeks ahead. I'm thinking they are going to lose their next three games.

cowboys steelers was a statement game, roth performed well in the spotlight, evading sacks, throwing some solid passes and running when he could. the two injuries are rough as they appear to be longterm.

every time i see duce, i like him more and more

thanks again to the giants bye and baseball playoffs

[quote name='Trakan']Damn, the Steelers have a tough three weeks ahead. I'm thinking they are going to lose their next three games.[/quote]

Yeah, that bye week's a killer :lol:

I think they can handle the browns.

[quote name='Mr_hockey66']5-1 baby! Baltimore has to lose now!

I am scared for the next couplke weeks! Rough secdule. Pats, jets eagles! Could get ugly[/quote]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']Damn, the Steelers have a tough three weeks ahead. I'm thinking they are going to lose their next three games.[/quote]

I think they can handle the browns.[/quote]

I meant after the bye week. Also, I thought their next three games were the pats, jets, and eagles.

[quote name='Trakan'][quote name='Mr_hockey66']5-1 baby! Baltimore has to lose now!

I am scared for the next couplke weeks! Rough secdule. Pats, jets eagles! Could get ugly[/quote]

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Trakan']Damn, the Steelers have a tough three weeks ahead. I'm thinking they are going to lose their next three games.[/quote]

I think they can handle the browns.[/quote]

I meant after the bye week. Also, I thought their next three games were the pats, jets, and eagles.[/quote]

That's what I thought, but that's not what the official site says ...

[quote name='Xevious']Count me in the anti-steelers camp. I want them to lose[/quote]
Yay! I don't care, honestly, I have lived in Ohio, Boo Clevland! PA, Meh Steelers, and Maine, Go PATS, so I really don't care who wins that much.

[quote name='sj41']shaq-fu the Steelers and I really do mean that. shaq-fu them. shaq-fu them. shaq-fu them.[/quote]

I could not agree more. You guys are totally over rating this rookie.

Steelers got the game handed to them

Soon as i heard we got rothlisberger he would be amazing, no one around here listened to me.

I actually wished i would aplayed football fo Hs i think i coulda got a scholarship.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']Big Ben is goin to get the hurt layed on him just like eli from the Eagles

14221236.jpg

You guys better get Randal El ready to QB[/quote]

best picture ever
welcome to the nfl eli u country ass hick
oo by the way eagles and pats are the best in football right now and i wouldnt be surprised if the eagles match the old dolphins perfect season.
seriously u didnt u hear me before stoppppp watching ur shitty little pissy teams its the eagles year to take it

You know who is going to win the Super Bowl this year? its most likely the team you least expect.......

[quote name='Xevious']You know who is going to win the Super Bowl this year? its most likely the team you least expect.......[/quote]

The Dolphins?

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Xevious']You know who is going to win the Super Bowl this year? its most likely the team you least expect.......[/quote]

The Dolphins?[/quote]

They definitely are sneaking up on the Super Bowl with their "perfect" record.

bread's done
Back