GoCrazyGames Amazon Deals + (1 Day Before Xmas Contest Has Ended)

SantosGoCrazy

CAGiversary!
MERRY EARLY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

Since we are now a featured third party seller on Amazon we wanted to take the time to thank all of you for helping us get here through out this year.

As a thank you we will be running a One-Day Contest for

2 Free PS3 Move Starter Bundles! (1 per contestant) Contest Ends on December 24th, 10 am est.

Congratulations: Interfeci & Camwi the winners of the 2010 Holiday Contest.

Thank you all for participating!
If you did participate and did not win please contact me for coupons for future orders through our store.

To all of our customers and everyone at CAG,

It is people like you who make being in business such a pleasure all year long. Our business is a source of pride to us, and with customers like you, we find going to work each day a rewarding experience.

We tip our glasses to you. Thanks again for a wonderful year.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Q: How are we eligible to win?

A: For today only - If you purchase anything off of GoCrazyGame's Storefront. Just come into this thread and post your order ID number. (Ex Order ID : 123-456789-123432)

We will randomly pick 2 winners out of the posted order ID numbers to win the PS3 Move Bundles.

Q: Is there a minimum amount I have to purchase?

A: No! We want you to Go Crazy(pun intended) and purchase anything as high or as low off our storefront on Amazon.

Q: Why are you offering this now?

A: It has been a very rough last 2 months with becoming a featured seller and only being one of me. So, I haven't been able to post as many deals as I've wanted to. But none the less I always have CAG in the back of my mind and I thought this would be pretty cool to run for you guys.

Q: How can we find what you sell on Amazon?

Some Examples of current sales for GoCrazyGames on Amazon.

90% of our stock is fulfilled by Amazon.

FS for Prime Members

Free Shippin over $25 all Apply

+ any other shipping deals Amazon have going on currently.

--------------------------------------------

:360: Bioshock 2 - $15.96

:360: UFC Undisputed 2010 - $27.39

:360: Blur - $24.49

:360: Borderlands $18.93

:ps3: 3D Dot Game Heroes PS3 - $20.80

:psp: Midnight Club Dub Edition - $ 19.78

As Always If you do purchase through Amazon and we fulfilled all your needs please leave feedback. I live and die off this feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice find. Would have bit on this if I didn't already get it from Gamestop as part of that "spend 100 get 25% off" deal.

Ok I checked on it. Make sure you choose "Go Crazy Games Preferred Shipping" in your checkout. It is not valid on Other Carriers. The shipping will ship out today with First Class Mail including tracking.

Update: 10 more left of the code

[quote name='Lord Humongous']The right price for me! Just bought one, thanks!

Edit: and thanks for taking PayPal (it keeps the wife from seeing how much I spend on games...)![/QUOTE]
:lol::lol::lol: I also love paypal for that reason, and when your wife is a accountant its much worse.

[quote name='shrike4242']Oh look, someone pimping out their own site. :roll: Yay.[/QUOTE]

I took all necessary steps before posting. I already got approval by CheapyD to post here. I'm sorry if this bothers you in any way.

[quote name='SantosGoCrazy']I took all necessary steps before posting. I already got approval by CheapyD to post here. I'm sorry if this bothers you in any way.[/QUOTE]We just have plenty of people showing up to pimp out their site, and no way to know who's legit and who's not without the change in title and user status to an "official" rep for the site/organization.

I'm checking on the approval at the moment, though keep posting away in the meantime.

Sure, Whatever you need from me to prove authenticity. I have the emails from when I spoke with CheapyD. Anything to help just let me know.

[quote name='SantosGoCrazy']Ok I checked on it. Make sure you choose "Go Crazy Games Preferred Shipping" in your checkout. It is not valid on Other Carriers. The shipping will ship out today with First Class Mail including tracking.

Update: 10 more left of the code[/QUOTE]

I tried again and I still have invalid and I picked Preferred Shipping. Am I doing something wrong?

It's been working fine so far although it is case sensitive. If you have a problem after checking it email me at [email protected]. I'll run through the process with you.

if you have AIM you can contact me at: SantosGoCrazy

good to see the game getting a lot of love, i would jump on this but already got mine from amazon. nice deal though OP.

I got it too, and code isn't case sensitive. Evidently, if you sign up with them they e-mail you a code so all shipping is free, or so it seems.

Yes, the Sign up is for a one time use code. I am working on establishing it for good to all CAG Members. Have to iron out some kinks first.

I am working on codes for all the sign ups from today. Thing is I am working on making a CAG code for you guys and need to get some stuff situated with CheapyD first. I promise you guys will have it A.S.A.P.

Once I have it back in restock I will extend the coupon code since there was a great response to this game in the community.

I am going to update the front page with this information.

Not that it helps any, but if I hadn't already got this from Amazon I would totally be all over this. Just trying to say that your sales rock, santos! Keep em' coming! :)

Wish I waited for this one, I bought it yesterday at Gamestop... Got their only copy, which was weird... Great game, brings back memories of my NES days

If you ordered before 4 pm your order should be in transit to you. Tracking numbers will be provided via email from the site.

[quote name='SantosGoCrazy']If you ordered before 4 pm your order should be in transit to you. Tracking numbers will be provided via email from the site.[/QUOTE]

4:00pm eastern time?

bread's done
Back