God for the day what do you do?

Michaellvortega

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
If you got to exchange places with God for 1 day what would you do? No you can't make it so you can be God forever and you cant wish for another 1000 wishes or anything like that. Just intrested to see people thoughts on whats wrong with the world that needs changing.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']If you got to exchange places with God for 1 day what would you do? No you can't make it so you can be God forever and you cant wish for another 1000 wishes or anything like that. Just intrested to see people thoughts on whats wrong with the world that needs changing.[/QUOTE]
Are all my changes being undone once I'm de-godded?

Aside from the world peace shit, i'd fly. Just fly. I want to fly. Without wings, without being in an airplane.. I just want to jump up in the air and fly away. That would be so freakin' cool.

Does ending the pathetic farce that is "existence" count? If not, I'd want to see what it'd feel like to have a billion simultaneous orgasms. I'd bet that'd be HOTT.

I think I'd swap all the African AIDS cases into US citizens. Just to let them know the time.

If it's a selfish thing I'd want to be the biggest whore/plaything in the whole world and not suffer any consequences (ie. disease, children etc.).

For something that effects the whole world I'm not sure.

I don't know what I would do. You said none of that peace on earth junk so I guess I would make myself the best at everything I like, then I could be a pro gamer, own a computer company like dell but bigger, and I guess be the best chef that ever lived, and a little help in the love department :lol:

Or even better then those I would want to control the weather. What ever I felt like it being outside that day it would. I would not go to the extreme but no more heavy winters or short summers. Spring would start in late January, fall and winter would go from october to january and then thats it. I would aim for a temp of 75-85 all the time with a 2-5 mph breeze.

Reality's Fringe said:
Does ending the pathetic farce that is "existence" count? If not, I'd want to see what it'd feel like to have a billion simultaneous orgasms. I'd bet that'd be HOTT.

Aside from probably dieing from that last one, it would ruin your entire sex life for the rest of your existence. That would suck ass.

I'd hook myself up with a limetless supply of money and give myself some sickass super powers. That would kick ass.

[quote name='Graystone']I don't know what I would do. You said none of that peace on earth junk so I guess I would make myself the best at everything I like, then I could be a pro gamer, own a computer company like dell but bigger, and I guess be the best chef that ever lived, and a little help in the love department :lol:[/QUOTE]

I never said no peace on earth junk,just no using your power to extend the time period of said power. I have always wanted to have sex with Selma hayek, kinda selfish but I would prolly do that. Before that I'd make sure no harm came to any kids.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']I never said no peace on earth junk,just no using your power to extend the time period of said power. I have always wanted to have sex with Selma hayek, kinda selfish but I would prolly do that. Before that I'd make sure no harm came to any kids.[/QUOTE]
Selfish indeed, as statistics say I probably gave one of the two of you the AIDS with my own god powers.

[quote name='jmcc']Selfish indeed, as statistics say I probably gave one of the two of you the AIDS with my own god powers.[/QUOTE]
You are a vengeful god.........

[quote name='Michaellvortega'] Before that I'd make sure no harm came to any kids.[/QUOTE]

Very good one, you could extended it to no harm coming to those that are easy to take advantage of or the mentally or physically challenged as well. I think I will steal this one, cause if someone were ever to hurt my niece or nephew they will die by a bullet(s) from a .38

How about No time shares existed, pyramid schemes could not be invented or exist. Those people would always come in my work and think everyone is stupid. And would buy it, always telling you to call them or give them $500 bucks.

This reminds me of the joke about the rabbit and the bear.

There was a rabbit and bear out in the woods, and they're walking along together and both find a lamp. Being superstitious they rub it and out pops a genie. The genie does his thing, and says that both the rabbit and bear get 3 wishes. First wish: bear wishes for all bears in forest to be female, rabbit wishes for motorcycle. Second wish: bear wishes for all bears on continent to be female, rabbit wishes for unlimited money. Third wish, bear wishes for all bears in world to be female, rabbit wishes for first bear to be gay.

In other words, I would win a $300 million dollar lottery and make information free for all.

I'd fuck a bitch.

I've always wanted a woman to scream out my name in bed, to this day the best i've ever got is OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD YEA!....

I'd make sure all of my close friends and family were taken care of, create a viable alternative fuel that doesnt destroy the environment, make a true lost world of dinosaurs, cure all major diseases but cut down on fertility rates of everyone, travel through outerspace and underwater, have all philadelphia teams with their respective championships, gain spider powers, give myself 2 billion dollars so I could blow a billion on whatever and still have enough to blow another billion as I see fit, and bring the world together by making everyone finally being able to understand each other.

[quote name='$hady']
I've always wanted a woman to scream out my name in bed, to this day the best i've ever got is OH GOD! OH GOD! OH GOD YEA!....[/QUOTE]

But if you were God for the day...they would still scream that exact same thing. Ba-Zing.

Well I have lost 40 lbs. by quitting smoking and jogging and lifting weights for the last 3 months daily, but I would love to blast away the spare tire I still have and "godify" my abs into a six pack. Then land the job on the police force I have been trying to get and maybe Bruce Willis's powers in Unbreakable, simple but effective. And maybe put Paris Hilton in the gutter for a week, she needs to be knocked down a peg.

[quote name='Dr Mario Kart']But if you were God for the day...they would still scream that exact same thing. Ba-Zing.[/QUOTE]

Yea and I am God so it's my name, here is a cookie :dunce:

it was a joke :roll:

[quote name='Michaellvortega']If you got to exchange places with God for 1 day what would you do?[/QUOTE]

I would never impose those kinds of limits on myself.

[quote name='Michaellvortega']If you got to exchange places with God for 1 day what would you do? No you can't make it so you can be God forever and you cant wish for another 1000 wishes or anything like that. Just intrested to see people thoughts on whats wrong with the world that needs changing.[/QUOTE]

You mean besides two chicks at the same time?

[quote name='bobo2k4']Jessica Alba
Jessica Simpson
Jessica Biel
Chun Li (like you never thought about it)[/QUOTE]

what?
no cammy?

1. World peace 2. End suffering and torment 3. Evolve mankind to the next step of evolution 4. Repair all the damage done to the Earth 5. Ensure mankind's survival 6. Travel into past/future 7. Bang lots and lots of hotchicks...seriously one giant orgy of hot chicks with me in the middle

i would want to be able to turn super saiyan and throw kamehamehas.

seriously... you know you all wished that at some point in your life.

[quote name='Tiphireth']I'd make Scarlett the next 'Virgin Mary', if you know what I mean.

Beat that, niggers.[/QUOTE]

She is hot.

I'd go bang some alien chics, because we all know alien chics are out there somewhere. Then something about making the world nicer or something. That's all secondary to being the first berson to fuck a alien broad. And i's talkin something smokin beyond imagination where i only last like 2 minutes, but come back for more.

I think I would kill many, many people. :twisted:[quote name='Tiphireth']I'd make Scarlett the next 'Virgin Mary', if you know what I mean.

Beat that, niggers.[/QUOTE]I think you've forgotten about the "virgin" part. Where's the fun in that? :lol:

-Fix the Damn War in Iraq (amongst other Peace on Earth crap).

-Re-program the human genome so 'bad' people turn blue. The bluer you are, the nastier a person you are. (Yes, doing consistent 'good' enough could change you back to a normal color, although you'll always be tinted blue.)

-Similarly color-code the rude and stupid in Orange. Like Oompa-Loompa orange.

-Take away all of Paris Hilton's money and fame. She'll have to become the prositute she really is.

Set a new pope- or at least re-do the current one's face. That dude creeps me out.

Make George Bush watch Brokeback Mountain. Just to be mean.

And the big one- I'd hold a conference for the whole damn planet, and we'd clear up some things- like if homosexuality/abortion is OK, explain to the children of the world that no, it is not OK to sleep around and act like the skanky American pop singers, convince the Muslim world to educate women- basically, by the end of the day, there'd be a much clearer picture over what God is kewl with. And give a big hint for whatever cures cancer. (but not the actual cure- I dunno why.)

Before I ended the conference and headed off, I'd pull up that one lady from Trading Spouses, inform her no one she knows is a 'God Warrior', and she needs to worry less about everyone's sins and more about a diet and some new teeth.

[quote name='DuelLadyS']-Re-program the human genome so 'bad' people turn blue. The bluer you are, the nastier a person you are. (Yes, doing consistent 'good' enough could change you back to a normal color, although you'll always be tinted blue.)

-Similarly color-code the rude and stupid in Orange. Like Oompa-Loompa orange.[/QUOTE]So all the stupid, evil people are going to be some shade of brown? Good job God, like racial profiling wasn't already a problem. :shame: ;)

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So all the stupid, evil people are going to be some shade of brown? Good job God, like racial profiling wasn't already a problem. :shame: ;)[/QUOTE]

:lol: Man, you could take that so many different ways.

1. Anyone who has ever actively and knowingly participated in an act of terrorism, anywhere in the world, that resulted in the death(s) of innocent people would have all of the physical and emotional pain they caused returned to them, and they would remain alive only long enough to experience every last bit of it.

2. I'd recalibrate the balance of nature so that spiders were no longer a part of it, and they'd all disappear.

3. I'd bring back Arrested Development, Futurama, Firefly, Freaks and Geeks, Wonderfalls, and Farscape, make them all top ten hits with commitments from their various networks to remain on the air until they're ready to end on their own. (in case you're wondering, the other shows in the top 10 would be Scrubs, The Office, Veronica Mars, and Monk)

4. Steelers win the Super Bowl

If I ran out of ideas after that, I'd contact DuelLadyS, because most of her ideas seemed just about perfect to me.

I'd eradicate the economy by ensuring everyone made the same amount of money.

Then watch the chaos insue when no one has control and respect they haven't earned.

[quote name='bobo2k4']Jessica Alba
Jessica Simpson
Jessica Biel
Chun Li (like you never thought about it)[/QUOTE]

I really need to bump the game girls thread of mine.

I'd eradicate the world of assholes. The people, not the body part.

Make everything in the world self sufficient through robots and automatons so that everyone could enjoy life instead or working and sleeping for two-thirds of it.

Eliminate the need for politics.

Turn everyone the same color and have everyone speak the same language from birth. No more racism. Humans can't do tollerance on a large scale- fact. Not white and English. White is too pasty and English is too clumsy. I'm thinking a light carmelish... Need to make a new language though. One that makes sense...cents? sence? :roll:

Reprogram everyone's mind to think of the greater good before their own. Extreme selfishness/greed/biggotry will result in instant death. Or atleast devise a way for true democracy to work. Make a system that weighs everyones desires/needs and instutes it as law. It would have to be an autanomous system incapable of self awareness though-- we all know where that leads. It would also have to have some firmness to push people to work for themselves. IE wellfare for 6 months instead of 60 years.

Tough one. I guess if I were God for a day I could make the "day" as long as I wanted, couldn't I? Anyway, it'd be a pretty quick thing for me to do the world peace thing and make everyone tolerant of everyone else's beliefs, no matter whether they believed in me or not. So then I'd have plenty of time left to eradicate famine, pestilence, and pandemic diseases. Of course, I'd have to choose what kinds of diseases to keep as I personally wouldn't want people to be immortal, but I wouldn't want them to suffer greatly when the time came either. I'd banish mental illness and the things that make people want to murder, rape, torture or otherwise harm others (so no greed, envy, etc). I'd want there to be video games for everyone, but I'd also turn the economy into an Animal Crossing-kind of thing where everyone has the same opportunity to make money whenever they want for whatever they want (and yeah, maybe I'd make Tom Nook robots everywhere with unlimited supplies of bells to help facilitate that).

And of course, I'd want hot sex with whomever I wanted in a consequence-free environment. ^_^

[quote name='Tiphireth']:lol: Man, you could take that so many different ways.[/QUOTE]Like, in the butt? :oops: :lol:[quote name='Kayden']Turn everyone the same color and have everyone speak the same language from birth. No more racism. Humans can't do tollerance on a large scale- fact. Not white and English. White is too pasty and English is too clumsy. I'm thinking a light carmelish... Need to make a new language though. One that makes sense...cents? sence? :roll:

Reprogram everyone's mind to think of the greater good before their own. Extreme selfishness/greed/biggotry will result in instant death. Or atleast devise a way for true democracy to work. Make a system that weighs everyones desires/needs and instutes it as law. It would have to be an autanomous system incapable of self awareness though-- we all know where that leads. It would also have to have some firmness to push people to work for themselves. IE wellfare for 6 months instead of 60 years.[/QUOTE]Maybe you should just start a cult. Hell, you live in Minnesota, it's not like those people have anything better to do. ;)

I'd legalize cannibalism and destroy all other food sources in the world.

Just to keep the fatties on their toes.

[quote name='Michaellvortega'][quote name='jmcc']Are all my changes being undone once I'm de-godded?[/quote]
no they stay[/QUOTE]
This has been answered by me and my friends before.

1) Shit money
2) Theme Music
3) The ability to open a beer bottle with your eye...

bread's done
Back