God Of War 1 & 2 Sealed B or T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akuma25

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey everyone,
Been on the forums awhile and figured i'd try my hand at some selling and or trading.

Right now I have God of War 1 & 2 sealed that I want to get rid of. I bought them as a gift for someone but the ps2 they had broke and they have no plans of replacing and I have both games . Any good offers or trades will be considered. As a courtesy to any CAG folks I will ship the games for free.... Let me know if you are interested.

Thanks so far to all who have replied.... Most of my systems are modded hence why nothing grabs me from your lists but if anyone has a Sealed PS3 Controller or any good 360 or PS3 games let me know. Also any good dvd boxsets would work as well

[quote name='TheOne06']I have Rainbow Six Vegas or Homecourt I might trade, interested in ether[/quote]
Damn homecourt would have been great lol. I actually picked that up on sunday with crackdown..... As for rainbow 6 I rented it and did'nt really like it but thanks for the offer nonetheless

[quote name='Pookymeister']What kind of TV sets do you like?[/quote]
I have a 720p LCD tv at the moment... Why do you ask?

[quote name='Akuma25']I have a 720p LCD tv at the moment... Why do you ask?[/quote]

[quote name='Akuma25']Also any good dvd boxsets would work as well[/quote]

^

I'm a little confused as to how I can check some of your tradelists as they are not shown in your screennames. A little help woudl be great. Sorry for being a noob lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back