god of war 2 demo? (canada)

Probably not, they don't have those out for free.

Usually the most you get in return when you do a purchase or trade in are those Chooseyoursong.com cards redeemable for 5 downloads.

I see no reason why EB won't have the GoW II demo, as they had the GoW demo available for anyone who pre-ordered the original game when it came out.

I'm hoping EB receives it sometime this week. I do know that quite a few of the new releases from last week were delayed to this week, so maybe that's why we don't have it yet.

I have the game preordered already, and my EB said they'd phone me as soon as the demo arrives.

I hate those song cards. I think ill get a big stack of them and whoever wants them can have them.
Update: I'm going to give those cards to chimp69 whenever I get them @ EB, since he asked so nicely. Good to pay off being a fellow 'pegger.

Canada often gets screwed for demos, at least half of them never appear up here. But this is a huge release, they'll defiantly show up. They only started trickling out in the States a few days ago though, so they'll take a bit to show up here. Freebies aren't a priority for them to ship.

bread's done
Back