God of War 2018 Collector’s Edition (PS4) $59.99 at Gamestop

weird, now everyone in the area seems to have stock.  I could have sworn that there was none when this was originally posted.  Put one on hold at my closest store.   Guess we'll see.

How are you deciding if this is still with its original seal? The one I received has a small circular seal, just like the ones they put on “new” opened games. Should this have had a full wrap around it?

How are you deciding if this is still with its original seal? The one I received has a small circular seal, just like the ones they put on “new” opened games. Should this have had a full wrap around it?
I think the ones GS uses tend to be bigger than the factory ones but I'm just guessing at this point. I will be picking mine up today so I'll report back here if no one else does.

I think the ones GS uses tend to be bigger than the factory ones but I'm just guessing at this point. I will be picking mine up today so I'll report back here if no one else does.
I believe this to be true
Mine cake in a n very large brown box with do not open until on the
Inside was factory sealed for sure

Ours looks like its factory sealed,  but 8m letting my wife open it when she gets home.

Bb is completely sold out so I couldn't price match, and when o saw online at gamestop was sold out, o picked up the last one from our local store.

the one i picked up from my local GS had the circular sticker untouched and sealed. i removed the sticker to check if anything was missing and nothing was. everything was all there.

I am bringing mine to the store to return it.  I thought when I bought it that it was just a one time thing. Looks like that is the new price.  I didn't open it so getting my money back. I had planned on selling or trading it for a profit but that's not happening now.

I put an order in last night for shipping, since I'm getting a Pro for Christmas. What's up with their ordering system? It took like 4 hours to a confirmation email; the order still hasn't shown up in my order history.

I am bringing mine to the store to return it. I thought when I bought it that it was just a one time thing. Looks like that is the new price. I didn't open it so getting my money back. I had planned on selling or trading it for a profit but that's not happening now.
Just wait a few months.

I am bringing mine to the store to return it. I thought when I bought it that it was just a one time thing. Looks like that is the new price. I didn't open it so getting my money back. I had planned on selling or trading it for a profit but that's not happening now.

Slick Deals that way ===========>

:beer:

The statue is awesome. I have a bookshelf with three statues on it:

God of War PS4 Statue
Master Sword Statue from BotW Master Edition
Ryu from SF5 PS4 Collector’s Edition

The only game I have played so far was Zelda and was disappointed with it. I just could not stand my weapon breaking over and over. Some people didn’t mind it and I can see that view point.

I already returned it.
How much is the game alone selling for? If you could get at least $40 for the other stuff in there, I would have looked at keeping the statue for $20.

Last edited by a moderator:
The collectors edition is $60 plus tax. Game buy itself was as low as $17 over Black Friday weekend.  It's just a really big box and I didn't want to deal with it anymore.  Waiting a couple of months hoping it goes up in value when it's readily available seems like a longshot.

Weapons breaking is not a big deal since there are so many all over the place. It was part of how they developed the game encouraging you to try new weapons and new strategies. It has the most 10's of all time so yeah, most people didn't care.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back