God of War 3 at Meijer Dec 12-19 19.99 SUNDAY starts deal

nddave

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Wish there was a meijer around here :/ TIV on this game is just a hair under that at the moment....

This game is well worth $20.

Awesome, if anyone has a store near them that would be willing to snag one for me PM me, I can paypal or amazon you, would really appreciate it!

[quote name='Morrigan Lover']Former Meijer employee here, the coupon should stack.[/QUOTE]

Good to know O:)

If you don't have a Meijer, it's $20 used at Blockbuster right now. They over-ordered the game, so all the Blockbusters I've been to have like 20 like new copies of this game that were probably never even rented.

[quote name='Stimes']It appears you can order online.

Today's the 11th does it work online?[/QUOTE]

Yes if you read the coupon it says:

Type in Promo code: NICE at meijer.com

Just got back from checking my local Meijer's and GoW3 was still $59.99 and it's $49.99 at the store website.

I can confirm this sale is good in Ohio. Just bought the game for $19.99 the sale sticker was not out, but the game did ring up at the sale price. Thx OP for the great find!!!

[quote name='Cpt Hooks']I can confirm this sale is good in Ohio. Just bought the game for $19.99 the sale sticker was not out, but the game did ring up at the sale price. Thx OP for the great find!!![/QUOTE]

:cry:face
Hopefully it's still at my local store and at the correct price when I go again in a couple of days.

Thanks OP for pointing this out. Didnt even notice it in my local mijer ad. Probably take the ad to best buy later and get it price matched

Thank you nddave, been waiting for a price drop! Just got it at Illinois. Like everyone else has been saying, the game was priced 59.99 but after it was rung up, it was 19.99. Sweet! Even the guy at the register with was shocked.

[quote name='i cube']Thank you nddave, been waiting for a price drop! Just got it at Illinois. Like everyone else has been saying, the game was priced 59.99 but after it was rung up, it was 19.99. Sweet! Even the guy at the register with was shocked.[/QUOTE]

Same here. He also told me he was going to buy one too after realizing how cheap it was.

Seeing as how this is still $59 at many retailers, this is a great deal for those that have yet to pull the trigger on this game and have a Meijer nearby. I just picked it up today (12/14) @ the Polaris Meijer in Columbus. They still had a number of copies at this price. I'm guessing this just doesn't seem like a deal to the average Meijer shopper right now.

We don't have a Meijer here... Well Gamestop has it for $29.99 right now, but I think I'm going to head to BBV tomorrow to see if they have it and also see if there is anything left of the B1G1 Free $14.99 and under.

bread's done
Back