God of War 3 is Out. Now What ya Got, Sony?

[quote name='tinman_licks']God of War 3 is Out. Now What ya Got, Sony?

I read this article and thought, why do people always have to dog on Sony. They're are doing just fine. They've got Gran Turismo 5 coming out soon. And also a huge back catalog of great titles like Uncharted and Infamous and Killzone. Enough said.[/QUOTE]

That article was just trolling for hits, gran turismo 5 says hi.

[quote name='hqn101']That article was just trolling for hits, gran turismo 5 says hi.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. With ModNation Racers, 3D Dot Game Heroes, GT5, and SOCOM 4 already on people's minds as exclusives... they are fine until E3. I am sure there will be plenty of stuff the talk about then. Maybe Twisted Metal... maybe Infamous 2... any number of good things coming.

Obviously whoever wrote the article didn't do enough research, or wants more fan boys to go into epic flame wars.

PS3, IT AINT GOT NO GAMEZ.

Didn't they just also recently announce Killzone 3. And I'm sure Resistance 3 is going to make an appearance next year.

[quote name='Thongsy']Didn't they just also recently announce Killzone 3. And I'm sure Resistance 3 is going to make an appearance next year.[/QUOTE]

Yep. They confirmed Killzone 3.

My ps3 just f-ing bricked after I updated to version 1.06 of gta 4. I have red dead preordered was about to preorder the gta dlc today and now this. Since they failed miserably when trying to fix my fat ps2 I don't know what to do.

[quote name='Saint Noir']Yeah. With ModNation Racers, 3D Dot Game Heroes, GT5, and SOCOM 4 already on people's minds as exclusives... they are fine until E3. I am sure there will be plenty of stuff the talk about then. Maybe Twisted Metal... maybe Infamous 2... any number of good things coming.[/QUOTE]

I would go on a mass killing spree for a new twisted metal! The ps1 games were such a hit!

Gran Turismo 5
The Last Guardian
Final Fantasy Versus XIII
Killzone 3
Resistance 3
Twisted Metal
SOCOM 4
Agent
InFamous 2
Yakuza 4

And that's just what we know about....so Yeah um, I think Sony will be just fine.

[quote name='Saint Noir']Yeah. With ModNation Racers, 3D Dot Game Heroes, GT5, and SOCOM 4 already on people's minds as exclusives... they are fine until E3. I am sure there will be plenty of stuff the talk about then. Maybe Twisted Metal... maybe Infamous 2... any number of good things coming.[/QUOTE]

Resistance 3 is a definite for this year... Insomniac has been doing one game a year it seems, and they are alternating between R&C and Resistance, this year being the Resistance year.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a Resistance 3 reveal at E3, and then October / November for the release.

Though it'll have to really convince me to get it, seeing as how much I hated Resistance 2.

[quote name='animalspinners']Resistance 3 is a definite for this year... Insomniac has been doing one game a year it seems, and they are alternating between R&C and Resistance, this year being the Resistance year.

It wouldn't surprise me to see a Resistance 3 reveal at E3, and then October / November for the release.

Though it'll have to really convince me to get it, seeing as how much I hated Resistance 2.[/QUOTE]

It isn't a definite for this year. Most signs point to it coming to 2011. The most obvious sign is this:
A keen-eyed NeoGAF user by the name of goldsoundz noticed a startling billboard in his home town of Shreveport, Louisiana -- splayed out on the massive overhead placard is the logo for the heretofore unannounced next installment in Insomniac Games' PS3 shooter franchise, Resistance 3. Goldsoundz explained that Shreveport is a popular spot for film shoots, and that the ad was to be incorporated in a film titled Battle: Los Angeles, which is due out in early 2011.

By that timeline, it makes sense that Insomniac could slap another game together by the film's theatrical debut -- still, seeing gargantuan promotions for a game that hasn't been formally announced (or discussed) is a bit surprising. Certainly more surprising than a potential announcement for Resistance 3, because, come on, of course there's gonna
http://www.joystiq.com/2009/10/11/resistance-3-billboard-appears-way-ahead-of-its-time/

Insomniac may not be making any more Ratchet games so I don't think you can just go by the alternating pattern anymore. Plus I think they'll set it up for a Spring 2011 release to go against Gears of War 3, just like they did with Gears 2 vs Resistance 2.

Gran Turismo is Sony's biggest franchise and it hasn't even hit yet -- how can someone possible ask "now what?"

I'm personally looking forward to GT5, FFXIII Versus, The Last Guardian, and FFXIV.

dont look at what theyve done look at what they havent done yet. they have alot of big franchises they havent tapped yet sly cooper, jak , parappa any of those 3 would be an awesome addition to the ps3 library and with the popularity of the gow collection they could easily pretty those games up and rerelease them( still hoping for a remake of the warriors with online play).

bread's done
Back