God Of War 3 Skin (?)

VideoGamesIzFun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
102 (100%)
Hey CAG, need some help on this. I don't own a PS3 so I'm not sure how this works. My friend is looking for the God of War 3 skins, but from what I understand it is complicated how to use them. I got him the GS skin and entered it in the site and all and nothing... supposedly I have to wait a week for the email? Anyway he also wants the 711 and Amazon skins so do they work the same way? Sorry I'm really confused... help please

Are you talking about the vinyl adhesive skins that go over the console? If so, the easiest way to lay those things is to take a spray bottle, put water in it with a very tiny dab of soap; shake it up real well. Then, put a tiny, tiny bit on the console and lay the vinyl down. This gives you wiggle room as you'll see the soap and water combo allows you to move the vinyl a bit to position it correctly.

Then take like a credit card or something of that nature and smooth out the skin. Try to get as many bubbles out as possible. It doesn't have to be perfect though as over time they'll work themselves out.

Ahhh...the tricks learned from working at a sign shop.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Hey CAG, need some help on this. I don't own a PS3 so I'm not sure how this works. My friend is looking for the God of War 3 skins, but from what I understand it is complicated how to use them. I got him the GS skin and entered it in the site and all and nothing... supposedly I have to wait a week for the email? Anyway he also wants the 711 and Amazon skins so do they work the same way? Sorry I'm really confused... help please[/QUOTE]

you need to sign into the gow3 website and enter 1 code per email which means you need to make diff psn accounts i believe. once you enter one it it will be tied into that email address and after a few days ( i think its 5) sony will send you a new code that you enter in to the ps store or account management.

[quote name='lokizz']you need to sign into the gow3 website and enter 1 code per email which means you need to make diff psn accounts i believe. once you enter one it it will be tied into that email address and after a few days ( i think its 5) sony will send you a new code that you enter in to the ps store or account management.[/QUOTE]

Ok thanks! That's what I thought just wanted to double check. Do you have to do this for each one or just the GS and Amazon ones?? Also if I create different accounts and get all the skins I can use them all on the main account correct? (the skins are treated like any other DLC just getting them is tricky)

To the other guy thanks but that was not what I was in reference to.

[quote name='VideoGamesIzFun']Ok thanks! That's what I thought just wanted to double check. Do you have to do this for each one or just the GS and Amazon ones?? Also if I create different accounts and get all the skins I can use them all on the main account correct? (the skins are treated like any other DLC just getting them is tricky)

To the other guy thanks but that was not what I was in reference to.[/QUOTE]

yeah with each code you will need a diff email which means you need to use each email to create a psn id. once youve done that log into the gow site with one psn id redeem the code and rinse and repeat till each code is tied to a diff id/email. then after they send you the new codes in a few days you long in and redeem. they will all show up together in the game once youd downloaded them all so yeah youll be able to use all of them on your main account.

its like all other dlc except for the annoyance of having to redeem each one with a diff email.

Even though the wording is ONE retailer skin code per PSN account, I was able to get Phantom of Chaos (GS exclusive) AND Apollo (Amazon exclusive) skins using one account.

There are only THREE skin codes require this tedious process (redeem first on GoW.com and wait for e-mail for the actual PSN code).

Apollo skin - Amazon
Phantom of Chaos skin - Gamestop
Forgotten Warrior skin - Game Crazy

The rest of the skins are all actual PSN codes (you can directly redeem them on PSN)
Dominus skin - exclusive to the Ultimate Edition
Morpheus skin - exclusive to 7/11 stores, 10 Slurpee points (which is about $10 worth of Slurpee drinks)

All I'm missing is Forgotten Warrior skin, anybody has an extra one and want to trade, let me know. I have an extra Phantom of Chaos skin. I'll put this in the sell/trade section as well.

bread's done
Back