god of war ascension for $19.99 from gamestop

gundamus

CAG Newbie
i heard the gamestop manager say that god of war ascension will be $19 in monday september 30 to october 7

also price drop on

metal gear legacy for $29

metal gear revengeance $19

guy i made a mistake its october 7 to 14

i called gamestop to confirm it not on september but october price drop

sorry

october 7 guys thats the start of price drop

Last edited by a moderator:
You're aware Black Friday deals are online as well, correct?
And that you can walk in grab your games real quick and get to the counter before everyone else and be done in 15 minutes for a few games. Its not the games people camp out and line up for. The lines are for big tickets items not GoW Ascension. Lol.

And that you can walk in grab your games real quick and get to the counter before everyone else and be done in 15 minutes for a few games. Its not the games people camp out and line up for. The lines are for big tickets items not GoW Ascension. Lol.
Lol so true! I still prefer to buy mine online though, so I don't get killed when I'm trampled on by a stampede.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last black Friday Wal-Mart and Kmart did their sales during the day instead of the exact advertised time of 8 . I walked in and out of both places within 5 mins with the games.

I don't think this is even on sale. Wasn't on Gamestop's website and my store didn't have it at that price either. Definitely YMMV

Stranger things have happened, but $4.99 is pretty low.  $9.99 could certainly be possible.  It still seems a little unlikely, though.  I'd all but guarantee we'll see $14.99 somewhere.

Yeah, I mainly do BF for the game and movie deals, and they aren't the ones that usually sell out. I do a sweep run before the Early Bird specials run out around noonish and they almost always still have the games and movies. Now, if you want that crazy deal on a TV or laptop, you might need to skip the turkey.

Last year I did the BF big buys on Monday with Best Buy Premier Silver, and despite the website being extremely volatile, it worked out great.

Yeah, I mainly do BF for the game and movie deals, and they aren't the ones that usually sell out. I do a sweep run before the Early Bird specials run out around noonish and they almost always still have the games and movies. Now, if you want that crazy deal on a TV or laptop, you might need to skip the turkey.

Last year I did the BF big buys on Monday with Best Buy Premier Silver, and despite the website being extremely volatile, it worked out great.
Same here man. I snagged just about everything I wanted from that Best Buy sale, and I believe Walmart, Amazon, and Origin had the leftovers. I hope Best Buy has another exclusive online event for us......what do they call us now? Elite Plus Members? They've changed the whole thing; I can't remember. The highest level.

i never have black friday problems with games and movies (my main bf targets since joining cag). people wait online for consoles, tvs and other electronic hardware deals.

bread's done
Back