God of War Ascension Free Beta Codes! First 10,000 via GameStop

[quote name='tcbys']Code is redeemable for 30-days of free PlayStation Plus. Valid credit card required[/QUOTE]

I dunno if that works. All I got was the GoW beta.

so this is just a code for a month of ps+? if you already have ps+, can you just get the beta without signing up for it on fb? or if you have ps+ can you add on another month of ps+?

Limit one code per person. Codes are only eligible in the US PlayStation Store for US accounts. You must have a PSN Account to access this beta. Code is redeemable for 30-days of free PlayStation Plus. Valid credit card required.

Step 1: Open an account on the PlayStation®Network (or use an existing account).
Step 2: From the PlayStation ® Network icon on the Xross Media Bar, select ‘Account Management.’
Step 3: Select ‘Redeem Codes.’
Step 4: Enter Promotion Code. Please note that the Promotion Code is case sensitive and must be entered exactly as displayed.
Step 5: Once the Promotion Code has been entered correctly, click ‘Continue.’
Step 6: Once you accept the terms, visit the PlayStation Plus section to access the beta

That what says on the step to redeem code.

[quote name='Tygamr']'Page Not Found'. Do you need to have the GameStop app allowed on your Facebook account?[/QUOTE]
It won't work doing it fro myour phone.

I thought this would include PS+, but it doesn't. So if anyone is lazy enough to not click their page, here:

B8HD-MKN9-NRRP
MGAQ-NLN6-FDDH

bread's done
Back