GOD OF WAR: BLOOD & METAL For $1.99!!! soundtrack

This doesn't seem right.

Is this in anyway similar to the "GoW1\2\3 soundtracks"? Because quite frankly, that's all i'm interested in from the ultimate edition.

[quote name='Dr Geo']This doesn't seem right.

Is this in anyway similar to the "GoW1\2\3 soundtracks"? Because quite frankly, that's all i'm interested in from the ultimate edition.[/QUOTE]

All I know is that there is Lamb of God , Killswitch Engaged , Trivium , and some more metal bands :cool:

[quote name='flameofdoom666']This shouldn't have been offered to people not buying the Ultimate Edition at such an inexpensive price.[/QUOTE]

I think we ALL know it would have been on the internet in different FREE ways after the release of the UE anyways .

[quote name='AndrewsAwesome4']I think we ALL know it would have been on the internet in different FREE ways after the release of the UE anyways .[/QUOTE]

This. At least they're making an effort to sell a few copies.

You can listen to all of the song by Trivium on the site if you scroll down a bit. Reminds me a lot of Shogun. Its kinda nice that they are offering the CD to others even though it takes away a little bit from the value of the Ultimate Edition. I noticed it the other day and almost picked it up.

Btw, its Killswitch Engage... not Engaged haha.

[quote name='BIG5']Not a huge metal fan, but for $2, I'm in. Can anyone vouch for this website?[/QUOTE]
I can vouch that the $1.99 deal expired Wednesday.

[quote name='flameofdoom666']This shouldn't have been offered to people not buying the Ultimate Edition at such an inexpensive price.[/QUOTE]

:lol: What? It's a $6 album, a whole $4 discount.

Damn, bummed I missed this when the whole album was $2. This was what interested me most about the ultimate edition, which I personally don't think has enough to warrant $100 when I have the regular version pre-ordered at Amazon for $48 and 10 back in credit. Nevertheless thanks OP, I may still get this for $6, or just buy the Opeth and Dream Theater tracks.

bread's done
Back