God of War: Collection - $19.99 Dell Home

thanks, been debating on weather to pick up the collection befor gow 3 looks like im going to now.

I ordered uncharted 2 already. And this one cost $7 to ship on its own. Is there any way to add it to the uncharted order?

Edit: spend 1/2hr on the phone with dell (and probably only talk to a human for 5 minutes). They won't add this game to my order. Then they couldn't cancel my order coz it's been send to processing already or something. And it has only been 1.5hrs since I ordered it. $7 shipping is too much.. I hope there'll be more deals on this once GoW3 comes out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thought, at the very least, but the shipping brings it right back to its normal price.

It's a shame; At $19.99, I would pick up the Collection easily.

thanks, OP! i was in the process of ordering two of their mini 10v netbooks when i saw this, so it was awesome timing!

I don't know how anyone can get away with charging $7 for shipping these days. They could ship flat-rate Priority cheaper than that.

Blah.

[quote name='Kelegacy']I don't know how anyone can get away with charging $7 for shipping these days. They could ship flat-rate Priority cheaper than that.

Blah.[/QUOTE]
Exactly. It's like dealing with a lot of Ebay sellers these days. Trying to make up the difference with overpriced shipping.

Well if you combine God of War Collection and Uncharted 2, you'll get free shipping. Use Ebates or something like that and get a small fraction back.

I never got a chance to play the first two GoW games before this game. The Collection is a must-buy (now I understand what all the hype was about...)

Well, at least one good thing about their overpriced 7-Day Delivery: the tracking number says UPS is delivering today, after ordering with free shipping just yesterday.

bread's done
Back