God of War Collection $24.99 @ Gamestop.com + $10 coupon off future purchase

DemonsMaster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Pretty nice deal, was about to bite on a copy during the whole 32%NEW/39% USED coupon stacking the other week, but decided on getting some other games instead. Also noticed that the new version of the game is the same price as USED for the time being.

I personally am going to use my $10 coupon I got from them a few days ago to make this $14.99 before tax. (And to also get another $10 coupon, even though it doesn't stack with anything else sadly)

This was a better deal yesterday when the 15NEW coupon code was still active. ;)

Still not a bad deal, just not worthy of a new thread of its own. Thanks anyway!

I think I'll grab that this week. I still have the $10 coupon from my LBP order. I guess I'll get another to replace that one :) Thanks, OP!

What is the cheapest way (including a $10 coupon) to get this? Does SAVER work?

[quote name='crazedracerguy']I think I'll grab that this week. I still have the $10 coupon from my LBP order. I guess I'll get another to replace that one :) Thanks, OP!

What is the cheapest way (including a $10 coupon) to get this? Does SAVER work?[/QUOTE]

10AUTO nets you free 3-day shipping, as well as 10% off. . .so this is actually $22.49 + tax.

[quote name='BloodAC']10AUTO nets you free 3-day shipping, as well as 10% off. . .so this is actually $22.49 + tax.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - but I'm going to use a $10 coupon... and I'll have to figure out beforehand what's cheapest, since evidently the coupon is no longer valid once you apply it... So I'm afraid that applying it and experimenting with codes will negate the coupon and then I can't use it at all.

I may just have to be happy with $14.99 and whatever they charge for shipping...

[quote name='crazedracerguy']Yeah - but I'm going to use a $10 coupon... and I'll have to figure out beforehand what's cheapest, since evidently the coupon is no longer valid once you apply it... So I'm afraid that applying it and experimenting with codes will negate the coupon and then I can't use it at all.

I may just have to be happy with $14.99 and whatever they charge for shipping...[/QUOTE]

I just ordered a copy by itself with a $10 coupon code and it came out to $14.99 + tax. Shipping was free, I just used value shipping.

[quote name='DemonsMaster']I just ordered a copy by itself with a $10 coupon code and it came out to $14.99 + tax. Shipping was free, I just used value shipping.[/QUOTE]

Cool - thanks... Damn... with the $10 coupon, used w/ Edge would be $2.50 cheaper... Nah. Rather have a new copy, I think.

bread's done
Back