God of War collection/LBP GOTY

paz9x

CAGiversary!
Feedback
87 (100%)
ill update this more in the next day or so.

ps3
little big planet GOTY - sealed
god of war collection
little big planet

Im looking for trades primarily
r&c cit
demons souls
ac2 for 360 or ps3

pm or post here

Last edited by a moderator:
la li lu le lo - feel free to pm an offer, i however think its worth oblivion =)

rodimus - i thought i responded to your pm, sorry about that. pm an offer if youd like, there was nothing in your list.

Im trying to thin out my collection so im really trying not to trade unless its for 360 stuff for the most part.

tiger woods 06 metal gear ac!d daxter x-men legends 2 umd - my chemical romance 2 disc set umd - pitch black umd - blade umd - akira umd - the crow 60?

[quote name='saminex']tiger woods 06 metal gear ac!d daxter x-men legends 2 umd - my chemical romance 2 disc set umd - pitch black umd - blade umd - akira umd - the crow 60?[/QUOTE]
not to be a jackass, but youre nuts.

pm's sent

[quote name='A Happy Panda']CML for NBA 2k7!!!! Plleeaaassseee.[/QUOTE]
id love to trade with you. i was really hoping to see enchanted arms on your list.
im interested in table tennis, i have graw and saints row. mildly interested in bfme. i dont think 2k7 for tt is enough for me and 2k7 for bfme and tt is too much for you.

sorry. however if you were to procure a copy of enchanted arms or dead rising id be in.

[quote name='paz9x']id love to trade with you. i was really hoping to see enchanted arms on your list.
im interested in table tennis, i have graw and saints row. mildly interested in bfme. i dont think 2k7 for tt is enough for me and 2k7 for bfme and tt is too much for you.

sorry. however if you were to procure a copy of enchanted arms or dead rising id be in.[/QUOTE]

Are you interested at all in Lego Star Wars II? I haven't beaten it yet, but if it means I can get NBA 2k7, I can beat it very very quickyly.

[quote name='A Happy Panda']Are you interested at all in Lego Star Wars II? I haven't beaten it yet, but if it means I can get NBA 2k7, I can beat it very very quickyly.[/QUOTE]
Im really not interested in that either, i had the first and didnt put much time into it.
sorry.

[quote name='neudog']CML for King Kong and NBA 2K7[/QUOTE]
its not on yoru list but id take dead rising. nothing of interest from your list though.

[quote name='FrankTheFrowner']CML for Sonic Mega Collection & Wario Ware Mega Party Games

Thanks![/QUOTE]
im interested in fnr3 and smb64

[quote name='Supreme']CML for Nanobreaker and Tenchu Wrath of Heaven[/QUOTE]
interested in shinobi and nightshade

Hello, I am interested in a bunch of things from your trade list (the main thing I want is Castle shikigami 2). Would you mind checking my list for a trade? Thanks a lot,

-Justin

Im very interested in your Nba 2k7 but i dont think i have any games that would be of interest to you (Perfect Dark Zero, Nba 2k6, Madden 06, and Fight Night Round 3) so if not id definately be willing to buy it for a price if you still have it that is. If possible just let me know a price range.

[quote name='DreSki']Im very interested in your Nba 2k7 but i dont think i have any games that would be of interest to you (Perfect Dark Zero, Nba 2k6, Madden 06, and Fight Night Round 3) so if not id definately be willing to buy it for a price if you still have it that is. If possible just let me know a price range.[/QUOTE]
$40 shipped. $42 if its cc paypal.

lmk.

bread's done
Back