God of War Collection (PS3), £17.99 from Play

Am I right in thinking these are HD upgrades? Or are they just ports to allow those without B/C PS3s to play the first two games?

@Greywing, sorta both. They are just straight ports, but are rendered at 720p rather than 480i/576i(or 480p in the US). Only real upgrade is the UI which is also up-resed. The lighting's the same etc. Just higher resolution. Certainly worth the upgrade though - havn't played em myself, but I've tried both on emulators (I own the disks like so its all good), and although they are rediculously slow on the emulator, look much better just because of the higher res. Plus the trophies :p

Would so get that trilogy if I had the money to drop £50 on a game, but it's just too much :cry:. Guess I'll get the collection now and wait until GoW3 goes down in price, or I can get it preowned (gotta love eBay, plus the coating Sony put on BDs means that pretty much every game disk on there is imaculate)

The Hut and Zavvi are the same people... dunno why they never price the same.. sometimes your better at the hut, others not.

bread's done
Back