God of War Collection PS3 $29.99 Amazon Pricematch

[quote name='aeolus88']This isnt a sale, its a price drop. Gamestop has signs that advertise "new low price" of 29.99.[/QUOTE]

Maybe...

The game still sells for 32.99 used though..

gamestop makes it sound like it is a universal price drop. I hope that is the case. So I can hopefully pick it up used on ebay for like 20. =)

Stop debating around and buy it already! Why miss out on the best PS2 games? Which perform even better on the PS3.

Definitely worth the price. I bought it used at gamestop a few weeks ago because I wanted to give the series a shot for the first time. Needless to say I got hooked on it. I beat the first one in 2 days (granted I played it in two long stretches) the second one I have held off on due to the fact that GOW 3 is still close to 2 months away. None the less I love the series. Graphically GOW and GOW 2 are really good in HD. For those who have been on the fence about getting into the series I highly reccomend it. Great story line, awsome game play and great graphics.

[quote name='technole']Stop debating around and buy it already! Why miss out on the best PS2 games? Which perform even better on the PS3.[/QUOTE]

While I agree for the most part...I can definitely see this one at $20 or less around the release of GOW3, or perhaps in some package deal with it. And if not then, I'm already thinking Black Friday amazon will drop this to something ridiculous like $15 or perhaps even $10...one can hope!

anyone know if the Gamestop B&M used price matches the online price on Gamestop.com? If so that and using the edge card would be about right for me.

[quote name='smarkbran']anyone know if the Gamestop B&M used price matches the online price on Gamestop.com? If so that and using the edge card would be about right for me.[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine why they wouldn't it unless the sale is being advertised as online only (that's how Barnes & Noble gets you).

bread's done
Back