God of War/Final Fantasy: Anthology for trade; want other RPGs!

Zakman86

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
I just got God of War today as part of the B3G1 deal at EB, since I was buying some other stuff, and I doubt that I'll actually play them; thus, I figure I'll trade them.
I also have a copy of FF Anthology up for trade. (Greatest Hits; I actually have both on the way, but would rather keep the non-GH if at all possible)

I'm mainly looking for PS2 RPGs that I don't already have. Check my collection before you offer, please. I'll also trade one straight up for a copy of X-Men Legends 2 (XBox).

Specific games I'm looking for are:

Disgaea
Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne, Digital Devil Saga, Digital Devil Saga 2
Magna Carta (when it comes out)
Dragon Quest VIII (when it comes out)
Shadow Hearts: Into the New World (when it comes out)
Wild Arms: Alter Code F (when it comes out)
Wild Arms 4 (when it comes out)

Other RPGs I don't have; just offer (but offer fairly!)

[quote name='Zakman86'] I'm mainly looking for PS2 RPGs that I don't already have.[/QUOTE]

Well there goes my offer of Nascar 06 for God of War. Free bump for you at least. ;)

[quote name='Visc']Well there goes my offer of Nascar 06 for God of War. Free bump for you at least. ;)[/QUOTE]

What about Rhapsody?

[quote name='Zakman86']What about Rhapsody?[/QUOTE]

Seriously? I have a pending trade for it atm, but if he decides to change his mind you have a definate yes,

and chance you can mark it as pending til then?

Would rather not; I'm having problems finding the RPGs I want out here. That's why I picked these both up from EB today.

Gah, I can't stand that games. Charlie's Angels+FF=BAD. Sorry, gotta pass on that one.

In particular? I'd like to get the SMT games or NIS games, but I doubt that'll happen, at least not for Midnight Club 3.

I'm also looking for RPGs on PS1 that I don't have.

Visc: I'm not sure I really want Rhapsody anymore; I've played it before, but I think I'm going to be able to get it from my friend back home. Have any other RPGs that my list is missing?

bread's done
Back