God of War III + $10 Game Credit $34 ac at GameStop

[quote name='buckythekat']that's not a price drop it's a sale[/QUOTE]

ok removed :p

thought it would be a "price drop" on a sale lol

God of War 3 is currenly OOS on GS.com though, but good deal otherwise. Just wish that GS lets me use my $10-off coupon together with their other promotions. That would be the icing on the cake for me.

[quote name='estofan']God of War 3 is currenly OOS on GS.com though, but good deal otherwise. Just wish that GS lets me use my $10-off coupon together with their other promotions. That would be the icing on the cake for me.[/QUOTE]

i just added it to cart. still works for me?

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']Tempting. Does GS.com charge tax even if you use credit?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but if you live in a state where you wouldn't be charged tax with Edge credit, you can email them afterwards and they will send you a giftcard with the amount that you paid in tax.

thanks but my order confirmation didnt say anything about the $10 coupon will i still get it with the 2d15 code?

[quote name='SpiderHulkThing']Can you get these $10 off codes when you order a game on-line, but pick it up in the store???[/QUOTE]

Here is the disclaimer from the website:

"Get $10 off a future order when you purchase God of War III. The $10 coupon code will be emailed when the order ships. Online Offer only. Not valid in stores or for in-store pick up customers."

Wow, this game dropped in price quick. I should've waited to pick it up. Oh well, good deal if you haven't played it yet.

Anyone know how long it takes to receive the $10 code? I'm hoping to use it on NSMB (although I'm not sure if the code would stack with the 2d15). Fingers crossed....

Great game, but only worthy of a rental in my book. Only reason I feel this way is because there is no multiplayer, therefore no replay value. (Im not big on second playthroughs, unless there is a different story). The single player is great and should be experienced by everyone. I just couldnt see dropping more than 10-15 bucks on this.

Hope its no longer OOS when I try this later, gotta use my $10 off coupon that I got with Heavy Rain.

[quote name='husyk']Hope its no longer OOS when I try this later, gotta use my $10 off coupon that I got with Heavy Rain.[/QUOTE]

Its available, but I can't use my $10 off coupon with this sale. Sucks!

Funny how MAG failed so miserably and is currently priced below Uncharted 2 even though it came out way after. AC2 dropped pretty damn fast too...

The $10 code won't work with a new copy of the game but will with a used copy of the game. It will not stack with cag16 and 2d15 but it stacks with edge and saver.

$28.52 after tax for a used copy. Should I bite? Do we get a $10 credit for buying a used version?

[quote name='azngtlman']The $10 code won't work with a new copy of the game but will with a used copy of the game. It will not stack with cag16 and 2d15 but it stacks with edge and saver.

$28.52 after tax for a used copy. Should I bite? Do we get a $10 credit for buying a used version?[/QUOTE]

I believe the $10 credit applies to only new games.

[quote name='JaxMoney']I believe the $10 credit applies to only new games.[/QUOTE]

I received the 10 dollar credit after ordering Wario Land : Shake It used. So this may be for all games or YMMV.

bread's done
Back