iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
God of War III: Collector's Edition (Russia) Playstation 3 SteelBook™

b9hzqe.jpg

Includes:
- Map with codes for PSN, allowing to get bonus content in the PSN:
God of War Combat Arena - fighting arena, which contains several unique location and offers 7 different tests;
Exclusive costumes for Kratos - Dominus, Apollo, Phantom of Chaos, Forgotten Warrior;
- Exclusive Metal Packaging
- Collectible Cards

The third part of the famous series is intended to demonstrate not only skill development but also the power of technology the PlayStation 3. In God of War 3 main character named Kratos continues to struggle with the gods, who gave him and the Ancient Greece. He will face the most ferocious beast of ancient myths, which now can not only kill, but to saddle, to travel on horseback. In bestiary, the developers also updated and Arsenal hero.

look at that cover.. isnt that sick?! i wish we have good art covers. but no, you get krato's whole fucking face on the cover.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']They get all the costumes? Man, I wish that was coming out in America.[/QUOTE]

You should see Europe's Ultimate Edition compared to ours. If ours wasn't shit already...geesh

Why do the international communities get special treatments but domestic gamers like us get shafted?

if its Steelbook, its iNCREDiPiNOY!! thanks man for alerting us to this and giving yourself yet another title to add to your staggering and overwhelming collection :lol:

Wow...this is going to go for a crapload on eBay. Anybody know a Russian game website? I'd rather pay a crapload now than a ridiculous crapload later.

that is pretty cool and i especially like that all the costumes are included. makes you wonder if there are other se in other countries for diff games. why go this route there and not give them the ultimate edition option?

[quote name='Scorch']ffs people, do some research. After googling for 20 seconds..

http://www.amazon.de/God-War-3-Coll...29?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1268434299&sr=8-3

It's about $105.[/QUOTE]

Hm, there's a collector's edition on Amazon.fr too, although I'm not sure if it's the same thing. Oddly, somehow they're all sold out in like the 5 seconds I visited either.

Also "conveniently available" on Gamestop.ru: http://gamestop.ru/good.html?u=&good=2684

The game itself is 2549 rubles or about $87. Unfortunately shipping from Gamestop.ru is an insanely ridiculous 1700 rubles or $58.

Also, how sure exactly are we that this is steelbook? The pictures shown don't really clarify this and the description (translated) doesn't say anything about "steelbook" packaging specifically. Granted, maybe Google Translate isn't too accurate, but the French site makes no mention of packaging of any kind, and the German says "digibook," which is pretty different beast altogether. The Russian site through Google translate gives "Special collector's packaging" but nothing about steelbook or even metal.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='tossin']Hm, there's a collector's edition on Amazon.fr too, although I'm not sure if it's the same thing. Oddly, somehow they're all sold out in like the 5 seconds I visited either.

Also "conveniently available" on Gamestop.ru: http://gamestop.ru/good.html?u=&good=2684

The game itself is 2549 rubles or about $87. Unfortunately shipping from Gamestop.ru is an insanely ridiculous 1700 rubles or $58.

Also, how sure exactly are we that this is steelbook? The pictures shown don't really clarify this and the description (translated) doesn't say anything about "steelbook" packaging specifically. Granted, maybe Google Translate isn't too accurate, but the French site makes no mention of packaging of any kind, and the German says "digibook," which is pretty different beast altogether. The Russian site through Google translate gives "Special collector's packaging" but nothing about steelbook or even metal.
[/QUOTE]

damn at that price why not just get a mail order bride and have her pick up a copy there before she comes to america.

Yes I know I am a bit late, but I know a good website to buy Russian console games from - nmstore.eu. The prices are reasonable, the shipping is free (as in included into the price) and it doesn't take forever to ship.

That's russian? No it's not. The thing say Solo su Playstation, that's spanish or something.

FAR from Russian. I doubt we even use PEGI as a ratings board

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back