God of War III--Now available for preorder @ Amazon [not a deal]

Status
Not open for further replies.
From previous God of War games, there's no special editions, so i'll be pre-ordering this soon. Thanks! Let's see... Fallout3 and Gears of war will keep me busy till about March 2009, awesome.

I've never seen a game be unavailable at launch in all my years of gaming, so I'm not too worried about pre-ordering. However, some people go nuts over this kind of stuff, so thanks for posting.

More likely than not March 2nd is just a placeholder since Amazon doesn't have an actual release date. I'd wager this Christmas season at the very earliest.

[quote name='mang9432']why is this available for preorder on amazon and i still can't preorder the metal gear ps3 bundle?[/QUOTE]

Because its extremely limited would be my guess

there will without a doubt be a collector's version of this game, all other triple a games this gen have had them

i havent bitten on a special edition yet, but i will for this one, thats for sure

I hope there's a special edition or something too... Sucky part of the spre-ordering from Amazon is that you have to wait for shipping (actually, any on-line order). This is one game i don't want to wait for a week.

I disagree. Because of Amazon's low-price guarantee, there's a chance (admittedly quite slim w/ a high profile game like this) that they'll either intentionally or accidentally lower the price for a brief period at some point. If they do, and you've preordered, you get the game for the lower price.

Also, if you think a posting is pointless, why bump it repeatedly by complaining about it?

[quote name='foxhunt99']This is not a deal, stop posting junkes[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back