God of War Saga

J Rokk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
74 (100%)
Sorry if I missed a thread on this already. Like a fool I missed the Black Friday sales for this game, I think it ended up being around $17 w/ shipping at some online stores.

Does anyone know of a retailer, online or store, with a good deal for this game?

Thanks!

I think you just missed a $20 off Best Buy Reward Zone coupon as well for it. I think it expired last week.

(Yep, I missed it too)

I'm looking too but haven't seen anything. I was considering trying to find a GOW SAGA Dual Shock 3 bundle and keep the game and trade in the controller if they are still going for good amounts at GS but I think I read somewhere that the DS3 prices plummeted to $20 so at the end of the day it'd be a wash.

I bought this for $20 when Gamestop had the coupon promo going on. Honestly I regret it. I never played GoW and really didn't care for it. That aside since you probably know what you are getting into--you should also know that GoW 1&2 have to be downloaded and installed, eating up about 8-10gb each! It seriously took half a day just to download and install them.

^ Thanks but that is the GOW: Origins which is not the same as GOW: Saga. Origins contains just two of the PSP games whereas the Saga contains all 5 games.

[quote name='Dominick331']I bought this for $20 when Gamestop had the coupon promo going on. Honestly I regret it. I never played GoW and really didn't care for it. That aside since you probably know what you are getting into--you should also know that GoW 1&2 have to be downloaded and installed, eating up about 8-10gb each! It seriously took half a day just to download and install them.[/QUOTE]

That's actually the two PSP games, Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta. GoW 1 & 2 are each on disc.

[quote name='Mixer236']That's actually the two PSP games, Chains of Olympus & Ghost of Sparta. GoW 1 & 2 are each on disc.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're right, sorry about that.

[quote name='Dominick331']I bought this for $20 when Gamestop had the coupon promo going on. Honestly I regret it. I never played GoW and really didn't care for it. That aside since you probably know what you are getting into--you should also know that GoW 1&2 have to be downloaded and installed, eating up about 8-10gb each! It seriously took half a day just to download and install them.[/QUOTE]

No kidding? I picked this up for $15 (black Friday Amazon) but had no idea about the download. I already sold off my copy of God of War Origins (psp games) and God of War Collection (1 and 2) for $15 and $9 each.

Now, considering the downloading of 1 and 2 . . . I'll probably just flip the copy of Saga and rebuy the collection.

[quote name='schultzed']No kidding? I picked this up for $15 (black Friday Amazon) but had no idea about the download. I already sold off my copy of God of War Origins (psp games) and God of War Collection (1 and 2) for $15 and $9 each.

Now, considering the downloading of 1 and 2 . . . I'll probably just flip the copy of Saga and rebuy the collection.[/QUOTE]

See my post above, the psp games are the two that are on the voucher.

bread's done
Back