God of War Social Game Gets You Goodies

I guess I am only doing this for the free DLC. I am on the Trojans and it seems like there is no point on thinking they will ever win any of these challenges. Ah well :)

[quote name='Wompdevil']I guess I am only doing this for the free DLC. I am on the Trojans and it seems like there is no point on thinking they will ever win any of these challenges. Ah well :)[/QUOTE]

the free dlc is the reason behind doing this imo, beta access is just icing on the cake.

Honestly... I think the DLC is being wasted on me. I downloaded the multiplayer beta and didn't even play a single match. The tutorial, mixed with my own distaste for competitive multiplayer, was enough for me.

Chapter 1:
THE GIVER
ARROW
MEGAERA

Chapter 2:
NAUTILUS
ZEUS
FIVE

Chapter 3:
ARGOS
THE FIELDS OF ELYSIUM
ORION

Chapter 4:
AMULET OF THE FATES
BOG OF THE FORGOTTEN
UNDEAD LEGIONNAIRE

Chapter 5:
AEGEAN SEA
CAVES OF MADNESS
CHARON

Chapter 6:
BROTHERS
FLAME

Chapter 7:
HELIOS
HOMER

Chapter 8:
CRONOS
AEAEA

Chapter 9:
HYDRA
BOAR

Chapter 10:
CERBERUS
DISTRUST

Chapter 11
GORGON
SACRIFICE

Chapter 12
CALLIOPE
ARES WAR HAMMER

For anybody that has not started yet.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']Ya you can delete the posts or make the viewable by you only.[/QUOTE]

you dont even have to do that. as soon as the pop up came up, i signed into facebook then when it asked me to share, i just closed the window.

[quote name='fatmanforlife99']For anybody that has not started yet.[/QUOTE]

THANK YOU! I had forgotten about this contest/ARG, then I stumbled upon this thread, and now I have 3,600 points like everyone else, and it took me less than 10 minutes to get there!

CAG strikes again! Consider me subscribed to this thread!

[quote name='gambit444']you dont even have to do that. as soon as the pop up came up, i signed into facebook then when it asked me to share, i just closed the window.[/QUOTE]

Ya I did notice this as well.

I apparently am too late for the early single player demo access...

I saw this thread when it first started but figured I could get to it later haha.

If anyone gets a single player demo code and isnt going to be using it I would appreciate it!

[quote name='wantsumcandi_psn_id']Yea same here. Looks like 2 more pages and then 200 more points somehow. Maybe a completion bonus?[/QUOTE]
One of the developers confirmed that they planned for 20 chapters, which would put the maximum around 6000.

Sony Santa Monica ‏@SonySantaMonica
Early Access to #GodofWar Ascension Single-player demo will be granted Feb 20, goes world-wide Feb 26, boom!

yes! so that means ps4 announcement and gow demo on the same day!

I really don't get how they expect Trojans to win any of the matches if they don't even the points back out xD'
They were doomed from the start!
Oh well!
SPARTANS!

Trojans got owned again :D. 20th Feb sure will be a rushing day, the demo and Sony biggest announcement/disappointment meeting.

[quote name='Karl of Duty XP']Does anyone know if this is the same single-player demo they gave away with the Total Recall Blu-Ray a while ago?[/QUOTE]

I heard it is different, idk though.

Demo was pretty epic.:bouncy:

The graphics are very gorgeous, idk how they can do this with a almost 7 year old machine. Makes you wonder what this would look like on the PS4

Anyone has a spare code or hasnt used it yet? I guess the DEmo doesnt requre activation so it can be downloaded over and over. I just created a dummy account for the Demo, so if anyone woould be kind enough and PM me the code.

Is anyone having problems with the demo? I am doing this boss fight and it says to press L1 rapidly in a QTE spot, and whenever i press it, i fail. No matter how fast i press it. :/

I love God of War everything... the mythology is an amazing aspect, I thought the graphics were very underwhelming. I do most of my gaming on PC and this was a demo, so I shouldn't try to compare, but there were a lot of flaws and ugly parts I noticed without even looking for them. Here's hoping they're ironed out before launch.

I assume this demo is from a build at least a month old also.

I thought the demo was kind of repetitive. Same enemies over and over. Some areas just seemed like it took too long, waves and waves of the same enemies. And the end boss fight just seemed long and repetitive. But i love god of war, im sure the rest of the game will be better.

[quote name='The 7th Number']I thought the demo was kind of repetitive. Same enemies over and over. Some areas just seemed like it took too long, waves and waves of the same enemies. And the end boss fight just seemed long and repetitive. But i love god of war, im sure the rest of the game will be better.[/QUOTE]

I agree. Seems a little too Japanese/Metal Gear'ish too. I could see that fury being a MGS character. I wanted to see more elemental and rock golems, roman and greek era stuff.

Hoping the final release will kick ass!

bread's done
Back