God of War - The Movie

modium

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Apologies if this is in the wrong place. I saw the Doom trailer posted here, so I figured this'd be the safest bet, subforum-wise.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/news/comments/?entryid=223547
"Universal Pictures has snagged the rights to bring Sony's "God of War" video game to the big screen, says Variety. While no screenwriters or director have been hired just yet, the popular game boasts more than enough action to fill a few movies.

"Set in ancient Greece, vidgame follows the battles of the warrior Kratos, who tackles mythological beasts including Medusa, Cyclops and the Hydra. Players navigate Kratos on his quest to find Pandora's Box and destroy Ares, the god of war."

Mosaic Media Group's Charles Roven seems fairly excited about the project: "We've been enthralled by this project since our first time playing the game in March and realized its narrative had great potential for large-screen production."
Hey, I'm just surprised that it took this long.

[quote name='minqqq']shhhhhhhhhh! uwe boll might hear.[/QUOTE]

I don't blame Uwe Boll I blame all the shmoes that watch his flicks. I can't speak how shitty his movies are because I haven't watched any of his flicks.

Who do you think should play Kratos? I'm thinking Brad Pitt after watching Troy. He can actually pull it off if he regrew his beard and then shaved it like Kratos :lol:

I say The Rock should play Kratos. j/k
It is going to have to be someone who is cut. Kratos looks like he not over 6 foot tall IMO. So someone about 5' 11'' or so and super cut.

Vin Diesel..no questions asked

Will Smith?! are you insane? I don't think there are any white people for him to yell at in God of War. Maybe he can yell at Ares. Who do you want to play that part, Kevin James?

Good grief..get vin diesel in there...at least he has the build and the voice.

[quote name='gsr']Vin Diesel..no questions asked

Will Smith?! are you insane? I don't think there are any white people for him to yell at in God of War. Maybe he can yell at Ares. Who do you want to play that part, Kevin James?

Good grief..get vin diesel in there...at least he has the build and the voice.[/QUOTE]

I may hate Diesel, but I got to agree, he's be near perfect for the part.

Another vote for Vin Diesel here. He's actually a decent actor when he has a real script to work with, and with him being such a video game dork, I'm sure he'll do the proper research to do the character some justice.

Kratos... he lives his life a quarter-mile at a time. ;)

[quote name='Professor Oreo']Another vote for Vin Diesel here. He's actually a decent actor when he has a real script to work with, and with him being such a video game dork, I'm sure he'll do the proper research to do the character some justice.

Kratos... he lives his life a quarter-mile at a time. ;)[/QUOTE]
Pish. I can only speak for myself, but the only Vin Diesel movie I've enjoyed so far was The Iron Giant.

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Pish. I can only speak for myself, but the only Vin Diesel movie I've enjoyed so far was The Iron Giant.[/QUOTE]

You didn't think Saving Private Ryan was good??

[quote name='Epic Wolf']yeah it stars this guy... http://www.yosoykratos.com/index1.htm[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
foto1.jpg

[quote name='Gothic_Walrus']Pish. I can only speak for myself, but the only Vin Diesel movie I've enjoyed so far was The Iron Giant.[/QUOTE]

if you don't like Pitch Black, there is something wrong with you.

I think Vin Diesel would kick ass. Although, it's not as if God of War had that much of a story. I wonder how they are going to make it into a movie.

[quote name='gsr']if you don't like Pitch Black, there is something wrong with you.[/QUOTE]

not to mention the fact that the Carthaginians actually rode Vin Diesel across the Alps.

I'm sorry, i had to do it

Pitch Black
Chronicles of Riddick

well... i think vin diesel would be best... hes cut and got the voice for it... and if they are gonna make it.. it will be rated r... thats if they put all the nudity in it :D the game was fun...one of the best sony has ever came out with....

bread's done
Back