GOG.com - Pay what you want for Interplay Catalog - As low as $0.01 for 8 games!

DouglasGlover

CAGiversary!
http://www.gog.com/interplay

Note that 0.99 is just as low as the slider goes. You can manually enter 0.01 by clicking the amount and entering it in.

I have tested and confirmed that this works. I've committed a world record low by charging a penny to my credit card for 8 games.

There are price tiers, so pay more get more, but anyone with a credit card can afford $0.01, amirite?

I'm looking at the games you get and none are standing out to me as particlarly worth getting, at least on the low tiers. And while the highest tier has good games, I don't feel like spending over 30 on them.

I think I'm going to do the $0.01 thing as well. >.< If they'd split the good stuff into the 2nd tier, I wouldn't mind paying the average, even a little more...

I actually don't feel so bad doing that in this case. Not going to charity or anything of the sort, and I don't like that they set that third tier at a set price. It almost defeats the purpose of the promo.

bread's done
Back