GOG Deals Thread

Wow, that's quite a list of games on sale today. Presents a rather daunting challenge to post all of that. I'm up to the challenge though. But might take me a while to get it together.

I think juanjava is probably right. What we're seeing here is the complete allotment of deals for the summer sale. I doubt we'll see anything for the rest of the sale that isn't on the list today. So once I've completed the list, it should be pretty easy to do the rest of the sale because It'll just be a matter of copying & pasting from today's list of sales.

Wow, that's quite a list of games on sale today. Presents a rather daunting challenge to post all of that. I'm up to the challenge though. But might take me a while to get it together.

I think juanjava is probably right. What we're seeing here is the complete allotment of deals for the summer sale. I doubt we'll see anything for the rest of the sale that isn't on the list today. So once I've completed the list, it should be pretty easy to do the rest of the sale because It'll just be a matter of copying & pasting from today's list of sales.
Don't waste your life on it - most folks are just going to click through to GOG anyway.

Also they still have occasional random deals that pop up.  I think last time they had a few dailies that werent part of the big full set of deals and they've basically said in their forum the same will happen this time.

Also some prices are different on a per-day basis vs. the whole deal lot.  Like the alan wake series was 90% off on its sale day, but today its only 80%

http://www.gog.com/news/nodrm_summer_day_4_longest_day_of_gaming_supersale

GOG said:
NOTICE: If you own some of the games in a bundle, you can complete it with the missing games with the bundle discount applied. All you need to do to get only those you are missing, is to click "buy now" button on a bundle, and then manually remove the games you own from your cart at the check out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

If you have at least 1 game from the pack, you can buy the individual games for the bundle-discount price.
Either I'm reading this wrong, or you're saying that if I only own 1 game from a bundle of 5, I can buy any of the other games in the bundle individually at the bundle's discount.

If that's what you're saying, it doesn't seem to be working.

Also they still have occasional random deals that pop up. I think last time they had a few dailies that werent part of the big full set of deals and they've basically said in their forum the same will happen this time.

Also some prices are different on a per-day basis vs. the whole deal lot. Like the alan wake series was 90% off on its sale day, but today its only 80%
An excellent point by you. I was gonna just buy everything in the sale today, but I think I'll wait for each item to go on sale on their regular day. Might end up saving a little bit extra.

GOG said:
NOTICE: If you own some of the games in a bundle, you can complete it with the missing games with the bundle discount applied. All you need to do to get only those you are missing, is to click "buy now" button on a bundle, and then manually remove the games you own from your cart at the check out. Sorry for the inconvenience!

If you have at least 1 game from the pack, you can buy the individual games for the bundle-discount price.
Either I'm reading this wrong, or you're saying that if I only own 1 game from a bundle of 5, I can buy any of the other games in the bundle individually at the bundle's discount.

Yes, by using the method in my post. I could have been clearer. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:

GOG said:

Doesn't work. I own a couple of Bullfrog games, so I decided to test it out with that pack. Added all the other games to the cart, then started removing a few games. The games that were left in the cart jumped from the 75% discount price to the 50% discount as soon as I removed a game.

Unless there's some trick to it that I'm not doing.

EDIT: Just re-read the post you quoted fro GOG. It says you can remove the games that you already own and still get the discount on the remaining games. It doesn't say you can remove games that you don't want.

The way I read it is if you want to COMPLETE the bundle at 75% off then you can.  Not that you can pick and choose games at 75% off. 

So if you own 1 game, you can buy the remaining 4 in the bundle for 75% off.  Not like 1 or 2 of them. 

e8wz07.jpg

5be04j.jpg

333elqu.jpg

@The End

The same thing is happening to me, I own Syndicate & Theme Hospital, I can add the whole thing to my cart, but when I start removing games I don't own all the other prices double. The intention is clearly like in the past to complete a bundle without rebuying.

That said, I think the Bullfrog bundle is one of the most attractive offers: Syndicate/Populous/Theme Hospital/Dungeon Keeper/Magic Carpet.

Doesn't work. I own a couple of Bullfrog games, so I decided to test it out with that pack. Added all the other games to the cart, then started removing a few games. The games that were left in the cart jumped from the 75% discount price to the 50% discount as soon as I removed a game.

EDIT: Just re-read the post you quoted fro GOG. It says you can remove the games that you already own and still get the discount on the remaining games. It doesn't say you can remove games that you don't want.
The way I read it is if you want to COMPLETE the bundle at 75% off then you can. Not that you can pick and choose games at 75% off.

So if you own 1 game, you can buy the remaining 4 in the bundle for 75% off. Not like 1 or 2 of them.
Yeah, that's how I read it. It does work for completing a bundle, but it doesn't work if you try selecting games from the bundle where you don't own all of the games in the bundle.

He's playing MIND games with us! To arms!

Ahhh!  Too much!  Too much!  I want many of these bundles and can't figure out how to limit myself to a reasonable purchase.  And I'm still mad that I missed the D&D bundle AGAIN.

The way I read it is if you want to COMPLETE the bundle at 75% off then you can. Not that you can pick and choose games at 75% off.

So if you own 1 game, you can buy the remaining 4 in the bundle for 75% off. Not like 1 or 2 of them.
Yeah, that's how I read it. It does work for completing a bundle, but it doesn't work if you try selecting games from the bundle where you don't own all of the games in the bundle.

steroids+2.PNG

Arms, check. Okay now what?

Poor guy I just realized why he's shirtless... in today's pre-made clothing consumer culture, he can't find a shirt. ...which probably explains the expression on his face.

Ahhh! Too much! Too much! I want many of these bundles and can't figure out how to limit myself to a reasonable purchase. And I'm still mad that I missed the D&D bundle AGAIN.
Are you talking about this bundle?

steroids+2.PNG

Arms, check. Okay now what?

Poor guy I just realized why he's shirtless... in today's pre-made clothing consumer culture, he can't find a shirt. ...which probably explains the expression on his face.
With arms like that, we're better off just forgetting it ever happened. He's a mastermind, he'll run in circles until we tire and feed us to the pigeons.

You know what, fuck it. I don't wanna do that list of today's sale. There's just too much stuff to post.

I might do the highlights later. but there's no way I'm gonna list every game individually.

EDIT: Guess I lied.

I have a feeling Miasmata and FTL will be in indie bundles in the near future, which has me hesitant to get them (since the bundles combined with other games might be better deals). Still great prices, though

You know what, fuck it. I don't wanna do that list of today's sale. There's just too much stuff to post.

I might do the highlights later. but there's no way I'm gonna list every game individually.
Thank you for shaq-fuing. I realized how terrible it looked, and it made me realize that I was using the CAG 3.0 white theme...

How the hell could I miss that? Am I that ignorant? Getting too deep here, back to the topic at hand.

You spoil us with pretty deal posts, take a day off. ;)

Gah, I'm torn on between buying the whole D&D bundle or bugging a friendly CAG for the NWNs.  I have the D&D Anthology Master Collection on GG, so I'm only missing the NWNs and the redhaired stepchildren (Demon Stone/Dragonshard)... but rebuying on GOG isn't invoking the sort of self-loathing and disgust that it should.

I confess I never look at the OP here... GOG sales are clearly marked (like steam but without the stealth sales).  Imo just point at the highlights... better when there's a huge sale anyhow.

@The End... here's a sale list shamelessly copied from SD

• Indie RPG Invasion (Legend of Grimrock, Torchlight, Divinity 2, Inquistior, Driftmoon) - $19.95
  • Wide A. Wake (Alan Wake and American Nightmare) - $8.98
  • Fez - $4.99
  • Mighty Heroic Bundle (Heroes of Might and Magic 1-5, Heroes Chronicles) - $17.44
  • RPG Rarities Bundles (Evoland, Sword of the Stars: The Pit, Costume Quest, Anodyne, The Real Texas) - $14.95
  • Omerta and DLC (Con Artist, Damsel in Distress, Arms Industry) - $10.96
  • Fair and Square Collection (Deus Ex 1-2, Chronox, Daikatana) - $15.43
  • Dyad - $4.99
  • Hotline Miami - $3.33
  • Platformers Reborn (Capsized, Giana Sisters, Snapshot, Pid) - $11.21
  • Superb Sierra Collection (King's Quest 1-8, Space Quest 1-6, Quest for Glory 1-5, Police Quest 1-4, SWAT 1-2) - $24.72
  • The Witcher 2 - $5.99
  • Retro City Rampage - $4.99
  • Definitive Dungeons and Dragons (Planetscape: Torment, Baldur's Gate 1-2, Icewind Dale 1-2, Neverwinter Nights 1-2, Temple of Elemental Evil, Demonstone, Dragonshard) - $21.10
  • Arma Recruitment Pack (Arma Gold, Arma Cold War Assualt, Arma II) - $13.91
  • Indie Puzzlebox (Unmechanical, Incredipede, Spacechem, Shattered Haven, Puddle, The Ball) - $14.94
  • Bullfrog Classics Bundle (Syndicate, Syndicate Wars, Dungeon Keepers 1-2, Theme Hospital, Populous 1-3, Magic Carpet 1-2) - $14.90
  • Wadjet Eye Selection (Resonance, Blackwell Bundle, Primordia, Gemini Rue) - $8.96
  • RPG Open Worlds (Avadon, Geneforge 1-5, Avernum, Eschalon: Book 1-2) - $13.20
  • Don't Starve - $9.99
  • Turn Based Strategies Supreme (Alpha Centauri, Master of magic, Master of Orion 1-2, Colonization, Fragile Allegiance, Galactic Civilizations, Space Empires IV) - $12.43
  • Introversion Originals (Darwinia, Multiwinia, Defcon, Uplink) - $7.16
  • Unwritten Saga (The Book of Unwritten Tales and Critter Chronicles) - $9.98
  • FTL: Faster than Light - $2.49
  • Complete Ultima Chest (Ultima 1-9, Ultima Underworld) - $8.94
  • Defenders Quest - $3.74
  • Daedalic Adventure All-Stars (Deponia 1-2, Edna and Harvey: The Breakout , Harvey's New Eyes, The Whispered World, Chains of Satinav, A New Beginning) - $26.19
  • Zafehouse Diaries - $2.49
  • Builders' Boon Bundle (Caesar 3, Lords of Realm 1-3, Zeus + Poseidon, Lords of Magic, Pharaoh, Cleopatra, Children of the Nile) - $16.13
  • Waking Mars - $2.49
  • Signal Ops - $4.99
  • Strike Suit Zero - $4.99
  • Might and Magic Megapack (Might & Magic 1-9, Crusaders of Might & Magic) - $8.45
  • Slender: The Arrival - $4.99
  • Kain and Raziel Saga (Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 1-2, Blood Omen 2, Defiance) - $5.96
  • King of Dragon pass - $1.49
  • Library of Myst (Myst, Real Myst, Riven, Uru, Mist 5) - $9.45
  • Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space - $4.49
  • Sam & Max Save the World - $4.49
  • Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse - $5.24
  • Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures - $2.99
  • Tales of Monkey Island - $5.24
  • Back to the Future: The Game - $3.74
  • Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - $2.49
  • + Many More

Very tempted by the Fair and Square Selection ($15.43 - ANACHRONOX, DEUS EX 2: INVISIBLE WAR, DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION, THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE, THIEF™ GOLD, THIEF™ 3: DEADLY SHADOWS, DAIKATANA). Still, torn between GOG and Steam. Wish I could redeem on both.

Summer Sale Day 04

75% or 50% off Indie RPG Invasion[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $[/SIZE]19.95

Inquisitor - $3.74 or $7.49

Driftmoon - $3.74 or $7.49

Torchlight - $3.74 or $7.49

Divinity 2: Developer's Cut - $4.99 or $9.99

Legend of Grimrock - $3.74 or $7.49

80% off Alan Wake Franchise    - NOTE: These games were 90% off on Day 01 of the sale.

Alan Wake - $5.99

Alan Wake's American Nightmare - $2.99

50% off Fez - $4.99

75% or 50% off Mighty Heroic Bundle[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $17.44[/SIZE]

Heroes Of Might & Magic - $2.49 or $4.99

Heroes Of Might & Magic 2 - $2.49 or $4.99

Heroes Of Might & Magic 3 - $2.49 or $4.99

Heroes Of Might & Magic 4 - $2.49 or $4.99

Heroes Of Might & Magic 5 - $4.99 or $9.99

Heroes Chronicles; All Chapters  - $2.49 or $4.99

75% or 50% off RPG Rarities Bundle[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $14.95[/SIZE]

Anodyne - $2.49 or $4.99

Evoland - $2.49 or $4.99

Sword Of The Stars: The Pit - $2.49 or $4.99

The Real Texas - $3.74 or $7.49

Costume Quest - $3.74 or $7.49

80% or 50% off Omerta All-Inclusive[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $10.96[/SIZE]

Omerta: City Of Gangsters - $7.99 or $19.99

Omerta: City Of Gangsters DLC: Damsel In Distress - $0.99 or $2.49

Omerta: City Of Gangsters DLC: Arms Industry  - $0.99 or $2.49

Omerta: City Of Gangsters DLC: Con Artist  - $0.99 or $2.49

75% or 50% off Fair & Square Selection[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $15.43[/SIZE]

Anachronox - $1.49 or $2.99

Deus ex - $2.49 or $4.99

Deus ex: Invisible War - $2.49 or $4.99

Thief: Gold - $2.49 or $4.99

Thief 2: The Metal Age - $2.49 or $4.99

Thief 3: Deadly Shadows - $2.49 or $4.99

Daikatana - $1.49 or $2.99

66% off Dyad - $4.99

66% off Hotline Miami - $3.33

75% or 50% off Platformers Reborn Pack[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $11.21[/SIZE]

Snapshot - $2.49 or $4.99

Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams - $3.74 or $7.49

Capsized - $2.49 or $4.99

Pid - $2.49 or $4.99

69% or 50% off Superb Sierra Selection[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $24.72[/SIZE]

King's Quest 1, 2 & 3 - $3.09 or $4.99

King's Quest 4, 5 & 6 - $3.09 or $4.99

King's Quest 7 & 8 - $3.09 or $4.99

Police Quest 1, 2, 3 & 4 - $3.09 or $4.99

Police Quest: Swat 1 & 2 - $3.09 or $4.99

Quest For Glory 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5  - $3.09 or $4.99

Space Quest 1, 2 & 3 - $3.09 or $4.99

Space Quest 4, 5 & 6 - $3.09 or $4.99

70% off The Witcher 2 - $5.99

66% off Retro City Rampage $4.99

75% or 50% off Indie Adventure Awesomeness[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $18.69[/SIZE]

Botanicula - $2.49 or $4.99

Machinarium: Collector's Edition - $2.49 or $4.99

The Cat Lady - $2.49 or $4.99

Stacking - $3.74 or $7.49

Lucius - $4.99 or $9.99

To The Moon - $2.49 or $4.99

80% or 50% off [SIZE=12pt]Difinitive Dungeons & Dragons collection[/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $21.10[/SIZE]

Baldur's Gate: The Original Saga - $1.99 or $4.99

Baldurs Gate 2: Complete - $1.99 or $4.99

Icewind Dale: Complete - $1.99 or $4.99

Icewind Dale 2 - $1.99 or $4.99

Neverwinter Nights: Diamond Edition - $1.99 or $4.99

Neverwinter Nights 2: complete - $3.99 or $9.99

Planescape: Torment - $1.99 or $4.99

The Temple Of Elemental Evil - $1.99 or $4.99

Dungeons Dragons: Dragonshard - $1.99 or $4.99

Forgotten Realms: Demon Stone - $1.99 or $4.99

66% or 50% off Arma Recruitment Pack[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $13.91[/SIZE]

Arma: Gold Edition  - $3.39 or $4.99

Arma: Cold War Assault  - $2.03 or $2.99

Arma 2: Combined Operations  - $8.49 or $12.49

75% or 50% off Indie Puzzlebox[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $14.94[/SIZE]

Shattered Haven - $2.49 or $4.99

Incredipede - $2.49 or $4.99

Unmechanical - $2.49 or $4.99

Spacechem - $2.49 or $4.99

Puddle - $2.49 or $4.99

The Ball - $2.49 or $4.99

75% or 50% off Bullfrog Classics Bundle[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $14.90[/SIZE]

Dungeon Keeper - $1.49 or $2.99

Dungeon Keeper 2 - $1.49 or $2.99

Populous - $1.49 or $2.99

Populous: The Beginning - $1.49 or $2.99

Syndicate Wars - $1.49 or $2.99

Syndicate - $1.49 or $2.99

Theme Hospital - $1.49 or $2.99

Magic Carpet - $1.49 or $2.99

Magic Carpet 2: The Netherworlds - $1.49 or $2.99

80% or 50% off  Wadjet Eye Selection[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $8.96[/SIZE]

Resonance - $1.99 or $4.99

Primordia - $1.99 or $4.99

Blackwell Bundle - $2.99 or $7.49

Gemini Rue - $1.99 or $4.99

75% or 50% off RPG Open Worlds[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $13.20[/SIZE]

Avadon: The Black Fortress - $2.49 or $4.99

Geneforge 1-5 - $3.74 or $7.49

Avernum: The Complete Saga - $2.99 or $5.99

Eschalon: Book 1 - $1.49 or $2.99

Eschalon: Book 2 - $2.49 or $4.99

[SIZE=27pt]33% off [/SIZE]Don't Starve  - $9.99

75% or 50% off Turnbased Strategies Supreme[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $12.43[/SIZE]

Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri - $1.49 or $2.99

Master Of Magic - $1.49 or $2.99

Master Of Orion 1 & 2 - $1.49 or $2.99

Sid Meier's Colonization - $1.49 or $2.99

Fragile Allegiance - $1.49 or $2.99

Galactic Civilizations 1: Ultimate Edition - $2.49 or $4.99

Space Empires IV: Deluxe - $2.49 or $4.99

80% or 50% off Introversion Originals[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $[/SIZE]7.16

Darwinia - $1.99 or $4.99

Multiwinia - $1.99 or $4.99

DEFCON - $1.99 or $4.99

Uplink: Hacker Elite - $1.19 or $2.99

75% or 50% off The Unwritten Saga[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $[/SIZE]9.98

The Book Of Unwritten Tales - $4.99 or $9.99

The Book Of Unwritten Tales: Critter Chronicles - $4.99 or $9.99

75% off Faster Than Light - $2.49

75% or 50% off Complete Ultima Chest[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $8.94[/SIZE]

Ultima 1, 2 & 3 - $1.49 or $2.99

Ultima 4, 5 & 6 - $1.49 or $2.99

Ultima 7: complete - $1.49 or $2.99

Ultima 8: Gold Edition - $1.49 or $2.99

Ultima 9: Ascension - $1.49 or $2.99

Ultima Underworld 1 & 2 - $1.49 or $2.99

75% off Defender's Quest - $3.74

75% off Zafehouse Diaries - $2.49

[SIZE=27pt]75% or 50% off[/SIZE] Daedalic Adventure All-Stars[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $26.19[/SIZE]

Deponia - $4.99 or $9.99
Deponia 2: Chaos on Deponia - $4.99 or $9.99
Edna & Harvey: The Breakout + Harvey`s New Eyes - $4.99 or $9.99
A New Beginning - Final Cut - $2.49 or $4.99
Dark Eye: Chains of Satinav, The - $4.99 or $9.99
Whispered World, The - $3.74 or $7.49

[SIZE=27pt]70% or 50% off[/SIZE]  Builder's Boon Bundle[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $16.13[/SIZE]

Pharaoh + Cleopatra - $2.99 or $4.99

Zeus + Poseidon - $2.99 or $4.99

Children Of The Nile: Complete - $2.99 or $4.99

Caesar 3 - $1.79 or $2.99

Lords Of Magic: Special Edition - $1.79 or $2.99

Lords Of The Realm 3 - $1.79 or $2.99

Lords Of The Realm: Royal Edition - $1.79 or $2.99

75% off Waking Mars

[SIZE=27pt]66% off[/SIZE] Signal Ops  - $4.99

[SIZE=27pt]75% off [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]Strike Suite Zero  [/SIZE]- $4.99

[SIZE=27pt]75% or 50% off[/SIZE] Might and Magic Megapack[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $8.45[/SIZE]

Might and Magic 6-pack: Limited Edition - $2.49 or $4.99
Crusaders of Might and Magic - $1.49 or $2.99
Might and Magic 7: For Blood and Honor - $1.49 or $2.99
Might and Magic 8: Day of the Destroyer - $1.49 or $2.99
Might and Magic 9 - $1.49 or $2.99

[SIZE=27pt]50% off [/SIZE]Slender: The Arrival - $4.99

[SIZE=27pt]75% off[/SIZE] Miasmata - $3.74

[SIZE=27pt]75% or 50% off[/SIZE] Kain & Raziel Saga[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $5.96[/SIZE]

Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver - $1.49 or $2.99

Legacy Of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 - $1.49 or $2.99

Legacy Of Kain: Defiance - $1.49 or $2.99

Legacy Of Kain: Blood Omen 2 - $1.49 or $2.99

[SIZE=27pt]75% off [/SIZE]King Of Dragon Pass - $1.49

[SIZE=27pt]75% off [/SIZE]Tiny & Big: Grandpa's Leftovers - $2.49

[SIZE=27pt]75% or 50% off [/SIZE]Library Of Myst[SIZE=12pt]  [/SIZE][SIZE=12pt]- Full bundle cost $9.45[/SIZE]

Myst: Masterpiece Edition - $2.49 or $4.99

Riven: The Sequel To Myst - $1.49 or $2.99

Real Myst - $1.49 or $2.99

Myst 5: End Of Ages - $1.49 or $2.99

Uru: Complete Chronicles - $2.49 or $4.99

[SIZE=27pt]85% off[/SIZE] Telltale Games

Sam & Max: Beyond Time & Space  - $4.49

Sam & Max: Save The World  - $4.49

Sam & Max: The Devil's Playhouse  - $5.24

Wallace & Gromit's Grand Adventures  - $2.99

Tales Of Monkey Island  - $5.24

Back To The Future: The Game  - $3.74

I hate when you want several of the games in the bundle but already own a couple on Steam...

I hate when you want several of the games in the bundle but already own a couple on Steam...

OK I think I got dis

You might be able to find someone who can help you with that. People who own all games in the bundle can gift individual games at the more erotic bundle-discount price.

Five Myst games for $9.45. You can't beat that.
Sure you can, the "Five by Five Deal", five Myst games for five bucks.

I looked at it, but I really don't want to know how many copies of Myst I own. I don't think I have enough mental fortitude to handle that truth.

...I could be tempted to pick them up as tablet games for my Nexus 7... :wall:

Anyone have any recommendations on the sales today. I grabbed the Myst games, The Kings of Dragons Pass. (Own a bunch of other stuff from the sale, but anyones recommendations would help me spend monies

Very tempted by the Fair and Square Selection ($15.43 - ANACHRONOX, DEUS EX 2: INVISIBLE WAR, DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION, THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE, THIEF™ GOLD, THIEF™ 3: DEADLY SHADOWS, DAIKATANA). Still, torn between GOG and Steam. Wish I could redeem on both.
If you don't care about DRM Free and the goodies, i believe the Steam versions of The Deus Ex and the Thief games are gonna be cheaper on the summer sale. The base price for those games is higher on GOG than on Steam. You'll be missing Anachoronox tho... About Daikatana, well let's say that one is not such a great game IMO.

OK I think I got dis

You might be able to find someone who can help you with that. People who own all games in the bundle can gift individual games at the more erotic bundle-discount price.
Must get the erotic bundle-discount price. If anyone only wants Torchlight, Divinity 2: Dev Cut, and Legend of Grimrock (from the Indie RPG Invasion bundle) for some reason or is so generous as to hook me up with Inquisition and Driftmoon at the discounted price, let me know.

Very tempted by the Fair and Square Selection ($15.43 - ANACHRONOX, DEUS EX 2: INVISIBLE WAR, DEUS EX™ GOTY EDITION, THIEF™ 2: THE METAL AGE, THIEF™ GOLD, THIEF™ 3: DEADLY SHADOWS, DAIKATANA). Still, torn between GOG and Steam. Wish I could redeem on both.
If you don't care about DRM Free and the goodies, i believe the Steam versions of The Deus Ex and the Thief games are gonna be cheaper on the summer sale. The base price for those games is higher on GOG than on Steam. You'll be missing Anachoronox tho... About Daikatana, well let's say that one is not such a great game IMO.
Do you know if it still takes a lot of work to get the Steam versions working? I would have waited for GOG, but didn't see this coming a couple years ago (or whenever it was that I bought the games).

Last edited:
The Thief games are on sale today only at GMG (all Shteam): http://www.greenmangaming.com/search/?q=thief+square

Thief: Deadly Shadows $2.24
Thief Gold $1.74
Thief II: The Metal Age $1.74

No additional 20% off though...

I looked at it, but I really don't want to know how many copies of Myst I own. I don't think I have enough mental fortitude to handle that truth.

Wait - where's Myst 3: Exile & Myst 4: Revelation?

Why GOG not have those?

Do you know if it still takes a lot of work to get the Steam versions working? I would have waited for GOG, but didn't see this coming a couple years ago (or whenever it was that I bought the games).

Can't really tell if there's much trouble with the Steam versions of the Thief games cause i don't own them yet, as far as i know the Steam versions are pretty much the same than the GOG ones, but this games have been for quite a while on Steam so i don't know if they are missing somes patches. I don't see any complains about them on the Forums or the Modding Guides tho.

About Deus Ex GOTY, the Steam version has some compatibility problems with mods, but on the Community Hub there's a simple guide about how to resolve the problems.

- Thief Gold Modding Guide Here

- Thief II Modding Guide Here

- Thief Deadly Shadows Basic Guide Here

- Deus Ex GOTY Guide Here

Speaking of which, cool avatar pic!

Dag, I had you pegged as a CAG who prefers red asses and blue walls. Either way, thanks, it's a nice drawing I plagiarized.
No, that was me.

And since that picture doesn't cater to my particular fetish, I find it offensive.

Where was the five by five deal?

Maybe the greatest sale day ever?
It certainly could be...I glanced at it this morning at work and was awestruck. I looked at it more closely just now when I got home and am overwhelmed by all the variety in the bundles, not to mention all the single games on sale. Came here to read peoples thoughts before I go look again.

No, that was me.

And since that picture doesn't cater to my particular fetish, I find it offensive.

Okay, how do you summon random dickhead-mods? I think it's when someone makes it known that they aren't composed of 4 right-angles like CAG mods. They don't like that.

I need an ocarina so I can play the Song of Assholes in situations like this.

bread's done
Back