GOG Deals Thread

gameforbimbos_zpse0216d2f.png

Games for Bimbos Live
halfbakedscreenshot3.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The waiting is almost worth it just for all of the reviews people have made

Citizen Kane is the Jack Keane of films lol
They are fuckin' hilarious - a small sample:

Here we have an adventure game with decent puzzles and great, well-stylized graphics, but a maybe just a little too much padding and fluff. Enough with that, though. Can 83 people just buy it already?
Was this helpful? (180 of 230 people found this helpful)

If you never experienced the feeling of a night where everything is going so great then a cockblock happens. You will this excellent two hour plus show stopper. 50's of people can't be wrong. Was this helpful? (26 of 40 people found this helpful)

Jack Kanini: The Angry Fires is the greatest game any plane of existence has ever had the absolute pleasure to bear witness to. With a story crafted delicately from the collective hearts of all of humankind, and a few primates, there is absolutely no reason why you should not purchase exactly 57 copies of this beautiful game that has been handed to us on a golden platter by God himself.
Was this helpful? (20 of 31 people found this helpful)

Even funnier is the fact that these reviews will stick around even after this sale is over...

How do they follow this?

The next game should be something free, and more than 24 copies so flesh-and-blood people can cop one.

And GOG should apologize to/congratulate the JK devs for becoming the laughingstock of this particular corner of the internet.

To thank me for my patience, they took my money for Chaos Engine and didn't give me a game to go with it. And now to wait and see what happens there...

I like how Mind Link liked this post. I wonder if he will be upset if you get your game?

400 copies of Reus up for $2.49 (75% off). I think: bundle fodder, pass...

followed by

300 copies of Megabyte Punch at $4.99 (66% off). Going slowly...

So I was told. I was staring intently at the screen as the games changed and did not even catch a faint glimpse of that. Grabbing it for free... that, damn, that would have been like sweet revenge.
Same here, I put my cursor where the BUY/FREE button would have been, and saw Megabyte Punch come up. Never even saw JK2.

Same here, I put my cursor where the BUY/FREE button would have been, and saw Megabyte Punch come up. Never even saw JK2.
So I was told. I was staring intently at the screen as the games changed and did not even catch a faint glimpse of that. Grabbing it for free... that, damn, that would have been like sweet revenge.
Strange. It was definitely there on my screen for a second or thereabouts. Or its just haunting me.

$1.49 is roughly what Populous went for during the last two major sales GOG did, at least as part of a Bullfrog bundle. I'm happy to see it go quickly though - I gotta know what's next...

The Origin Humble included the original Populous, not P: The Beginning (3rd entry in the series).

edit - too late. :)

bread's done
Back