GOG Deals Thread

Just to be clear, Serious Sam is basically Duke Nukem without any of the (or what passes as) humor. Right?
As a character, yeah. But the games have unique feels while playing. Duke is about exploring paths through the levels, Sam is more about open fields with hundreds of dudes coming at you.

As a character, yeah. But the games have unique feels while playing. Duke is about exploring paths through the levels, Sam is more about open fields with hundreds of dudes coming at you.
Well, for $.59 I can check it out. Amazing that this game is cheaper than the cheapest coffee you can find....

Who does NOT have Serious sam? It has been in so many bundles and been on sale so many times ive lost tarck.

Serious Sam has been bundled so many times I'm surprised people are paying to buy this. DRM free or not. Eeesh.

Looks like another Keaning. And not for a good reason...

Last edited by a moderator:
The First Encounter wasn't even that good, they probably should've skipped this deal and went with The Second Encounter.. not like it matters though, everyone should have both games by now.

You're going mad.

The HD version is worth playing if you like fast-paced shooters.
I played the HD version, didn't like it much. I've heard The Second Encounter is better.. need to get around to playing it though. I preferred Serious Sam 2 and 3 to The First Encounter.

Not sure if GOG's version is HD.. doesn't seem to be? Makes this deal even more pointless lol.

I played the HD version, didn't like it much. I've heard The Second Encounter is better.. need to get around to playing it though. I preferred Serious Sam 2 and 3 to The First Encounter.

Not sure if GOG's version is HD.. doesn't seem to be? Makes this deal even more pointless lol.
It's the classic version. Not the HD version. HD's Steamworks.

fuck ewe CAG.

I bought Gothic.
I'd laugh at you but I have the complete Gothic collection and Arcana on GG...

Augh I Misread and thought the next game actually WAS arx fatalis and got excited only to watch the countdown reveal serious Sam :'(

Not my culpa tea but for 59c I'm sure there'll be plenty of interested c ags
I'm nominating this for most wrong post of the week.... thinking CAGs somehow need more copies of Serious Sam.

I bought it because it costs less than a roll of toilet paper.

That made more sense in my head.

What?
Can you wipe your butt with it?

Man, I already own EVERYTHING in this sale.  I think an hour and a half it too long. 

How about 30 minutes next time?  And down votes are 5 seconds.

You think this sale is all about you?

Well you're wrong... It's all about me... enjoying schadenfreude.
Lies! All lies! The whole world revolves around my backlog!

Well, maybe not. But I'm sure it's built up a sizable gravitational pull by now.

New Deal (2006):

Heroes of Might and Magic V Bundle $19.99 $4.99 (-75%)

Yeah. I looked at that twice. It's a 2006 game where the regular price is $20. Anyone have an opinion on this one?

So, SiN Gold is a new GOG release. I got SiN on Steam when I got SiN Episodes. I'm anxious to hear if the GOG release is different in any way from the Steam version.

I will give them this much credit: when they have a sale on a game that's been free before or bundled a thousand times, they typically offer a price that's hard to argue with. I'm not even partial to Torchlight despite being a Diablo fanatic, but I've played enough to know it's easily worth a buck fifty.

bread's done
Back