GOG Deals Thread

I will give them this much credit: when they have a sale on a game that's been free before or bundled a thousand times, they typically offer a price that's hard to argue with. I'm not even partial to Torchlight despite being a Diablo fanatic, but I've played enough to know it's easily worth a buck fifty.
Could have gotten it in the sub-BTA level of HIB6. (e.g. $0.01 for drm-free, $1 for steam)

Id have bought unepic if it came with a steam key. It used to come with a key you could convert to one but not anymore. Guess I'll wait till it's bundled again

Grimrock, $2.24 (85% off)

Actually tempted to double dip at that price.  Shame that GOG has now taught me that purchasing games is bad.

75% off Spelunky - $3.74
Note that this comes with the soundtrack, and is currently much cheaper than getting it from the composer's bandcamp site.

I was originally waiting to see if Humble would carry this to get the music through them, but there is still no news on the game being available through that outlet.

EDIT:

Content notice: The Daily Challenge is not included in the DRM Free version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Note that this comes with the soundtrack, and is currently much cheaper than getting it from the composer's bandcamp site.

I was originally waiting to see if Humble would carry this to get the music through them, but there is still no news on the game being available through that outlet.
Not to rub it in, but Eirik Suhrke, the composer, had all his releases (including the Spelunky OST) for PWYW on Bandcamp in December. I threw a few dollars at him and got all of them.

Not to rub it in, but Eirik Suhrke, the composer, had all his releases (including the Spelunky OST) for PWYW on Bandcamp in December. I threw a few dollars at him and got all of them.
Totally missed that promotion (and the game music bundle it was in). Nice score!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, that's surprising.  I was expecting them to start over from the beginning and run through again.

Apparently it didn't matter for that giveaway lol
Yeah, when I tried to give away my Witcher GOG gift, I ended up posting it a few times over a month.

Aint-Nobody-Got-Time-for-That.gif

There are some great games on sale here, and I believe these usually go on sale for 60% off, not 70%.  I can recommend the Cossacks and American Conquest games, as well as the Blitzkrieg series.  Everyone probably already owns King's Bounty, but they're also great games.  This time, I picked up Etherlords 2 (the use of cards in-game seems interesting) and Soldiers: Heroes of WWII (looks like it's up my alley -- similar to Blitzkrieg/Men of War type of games).

bread's done
Back