GOG Deals Thread

Man, I stepped away from my computer to feed our cats and this happened. Did anybody happen to grab an extra? I can Paypal you for it. Shoot me a PM if so.
Sorry, I was on my phone, and the site is not too "mobile friendly". Just bought one for me. That one went fast :(

If anyone sees FTL would they mind grabbing a gift for me. I can pay via PayPal or Amazon GC. I'll be away from the net for the next 6-7 hours. In not, no problem, I'll just hate you all even more, forever.

If anyone sees FTL would they mind grabbing a gift for me. I can pay via PayPal or Amazon GC. I'll be away from the net for the next 6-7 hours. In not, no problem, I'll just hate you all even more, forever.
I will try, but I cant promise anything. If one of my bosses walk in I might miss it.

I will try, but I cant promise anything. If one of my bosses walk in I might miss it.
One of my bosses walked by and noticed the countdown bar on my computer yesterday. After I explained what it was, he immediately ran to his computer to buy Carmageddon before it sold out.

Yea, under $4.  But it is because I bought it.  As soon as the masses realized that, they clicked like crazy.

Pid will last 10 minutes though...  

GOG is good at throwing extras in.  Bard Tales also included the first 2 or 3 classic games.  Sam and Max contains a digital short.  Not a really big deal, but still nice to have.  

We should make a list of games that people want.  Then just pass down the list to whomever is on during that time.  

Tell you what, I will be around for around an hour or so.  If you want to buy a game, just post it up.  I will take care of it and you can pay me back later.

bread's done
Back